Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Pics
Name: Hawkmoth
Tribe: SilkWing/CloudWing
Physical appearance: Feathers are blackish brown, Orange on tips of wings. Antennae, four wings.
Personality: To be RPed out.
Backstory: None

"I don't know" Robin replied. "I can't remember. Wait, Queen Cirrus? Huh?"
King chuckled, “yep, you’re as new as I was when I was …freed..” he said, starting off happy but slowly sadder as the memories of Zander came. “Anyway, we aren’t under that snakes rule anymore, not since she banished us anyway. Did you have a village? Any other Cloudwings you knew?” He asked

~~My Character Form~~
Name: King Helios (really just Helios though)
(Kidding! Maybe 59)
Tribe: Solarwing
Physical appearance: tall and Handsome. A dark red with starbursts of orange and yellow fading in his wings. He has several scars along his sides and is missing a talon along with a part of his tail sail.
Personality: Brave and loyal, a bit mysterious. Cheerful and loving, but a fierce warrior. He loves his citizens but there aren’t a lot of them because the tribe is divided. (There is a Queen right? And she has a mate…which can be him?)
Backstory: (Optional) he’s been through a lot, seeing his tribe slowly deteriorate and be taken captive even more then usual by the greedy humans. His daughter was killed and his son has been captured, he’s trying to find a way to get them back and has been traveling the continent trying to gather more members of his own tribe to come back, so they can be as strong a tribe as possible.

Is the son of lord garmadon and has a helium voice, most people call him Clifford the big red solarwing and say he’s ugly. 😂😂😂
My lil bro came up with all that.
Approved :D
“From the other said aye? Which village you from? Heaven knows you’re not from the kingdom, Queen Cirrus would banish you quicker than you can say evil cloudwing queen, hah.” King asked, trying not to think about how many dragons were still trapped down there. It’d take weeks, months even for the humans to let their guard down enough to spring a few more.
Legit read this in a thick Scottish accent-
Name: Hawkmoth
Tribe: SilkWing/CloudWing
Physical appearance: Feathers are blackish brown, Orange on tips of wings. Antennae, four wings.
Personality: To be RPed out.
Backstory: None
Approved. Are his wings feathered too?

King chuckled, “yep, you’re as new as I was when I was …freed..” he said, starting off happy but slowly sadder as the memories of Zander came. “Anyway, we aren’t under that snakes rule anymore, not since she banished us anyway. Did you have a village? Any other Cloudwings you knew?” He asked
"No, I've been alone for a while. My parents left me the moment I could take care of myself. How bout you? Where do you live? Where are you taking me?" Robin asked.

"No, I've been alone for a while. My parents left me the moment I could take care of myself. How bout you? Where do you live? Where are you taking me?" Robin asked.
“The Grebes Nest. It’s a village in the middle of a lake in the mountains. The Riverwings and us live peacefully there. Though once you’re well you can go wherever you like, there’s the Eagles nest, the Owls Nest, Ravens Nest and many more.” King said proudly.

Back
Top Bottom