Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Pics
Can someone lmk when the new pm is begun? that way I know which one to use
I think I am gonna make a separate one with Matty, Cap and Kiwi and then everyone who is in the first one can keep using it unless you want to be in the second one too. We have to use more than one pm cause there are too many people to add to one pm

name: Sunrise
Tribe: CloudWings
Physical appearance: light pale pink scales, with pastel peach feathers that fade to brown tips on her wings. Wears a silver hoop earring with two grey pebbles, on her left ear. She has two long scars on her back, towards her right leg, where she came in contact with a very blunt knife.
Personality: competitive, never backs down from a fight.

Last edited:
Physical appearance: light pale pink scales, with pastel peach feathers that fade to brown tips on her wings. Wears a silver hoop earring with two grey pebbles, on her left ear. She has two long scars on her back, towards her right leg, where she came in contact with a very blunt knife.
Awesome, I love it! We'll just have to wait for @-Kiwi- to confirm it now.

Keep in mind that CloudWings have no scales, only feathers. Confirmed :p

Corvus decided to go and explore the city. It was night, and the three moons shone, lighting up wooden paths. There were gardens everywhere, and everything seemed very clean and neat. Dragons lounged around, chatting or reading. It was very peacful, so different from living in the human -infested forest.

He took flight, circling above Grebe's Nest. He took a deep breath of clean night air. Things might be looking up.

Back
Top Bottom