Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Pics
name: Sunrise
Tribe: CloudWings
Physical appearance: light pale pink scales, with pastel peach feathers that fade to brown tips on her wings. Wears a silver hoop earring with two grey pebbles, on her left ear. She has two long scars on her back, towards her right leg, where she came in contact with a very blunt knife.
Personality: competitive, never backs down from a fight.
Adding backstory!
Sunrise’s mother left her at the edge of the kingdom when she was six. Sunrise has grown up alone ever since. When her former queen kicked out all of the not white dragons, she gave Sunrise the two long scars. Now she always wears a sword, two daggers, and four chakrams, even while sleeping.

Last edited:
Adding backstory!
Sunrise’s mother left her at the edge of the kingdom when she was six. Sunrise has grown up alone ever since. When her former queen kicked out all of the not white dragons, she gave Sunrise the two long scars. Now she always wears a sword, two daggers, and five chakrams, even while sleeping.
Five chakrams!? That's a lot, lol, even for me. You know chakrams are a large circular disk blade for throwing right? Like a boomerang kinda. They're pretty large.

Five chakrams!? That's a lot, lol, even for me. You know chakrams are a large circular disk blade for throwing right? Like a boomerang kinda. They're pretty large.
yes. I do. I also know the sizes of swords and daggers. I doubt she would be comfortable, but better safe than sorry.
A sword for a midnight swordfight, if necessary
two daggers, for an easy self defense if the attacker is a foot or two from you
five chakrams if the attacker is running away. You can't run very fast with one of those in your neck ;)

yes. I do. I also know the sizes of swords and daggers. I doubt she would be comfortable, but better safe than sorry.
A sword for a midnight swordfight, if necessary
two daggers, for an easy self defense if the attacker is a foot or two from you
five chakrams if the attacker is running away. You can't run very fast with one of those in your neck ;)
usually, multiple chakrams come in pairs. They are hard to store because of their shape and size, and it's usually inconvenient to carry more than two. Also, where did you get the idea for chakrams? lol, they are such an exotic weapon I thought no one else knew what they were or really cared for them. It's kinda fun to finally meet someone who does. Unless ppl have known and liked them a lot all along and I am just oblivious lol

usually, multiple chakrams come in pairs. They are hard to store because of their shape and size, and it's usually inconvenient to carry more than two. Also, where did you get the idea for chakrams? lol, they are such an exotic weapon I thought no one else knew what they were or really cared for them. It's kinda fun to finally meet someone who does. Unless ppl have known and liked them a lot all along and I am just oblivious lol
oh, I read about them in Darkness of Dragons. I think they are awesome.
I edited my thing to have her carry four.

"Aha!" Sunrise suddenly shouted. She had been working on this for three days now, and had not slept a wink. This, was, in fact, a project the CloudWing had been dreaming on ever since her former queen banished her from the tribe. Sunrise looked at the scroll she had been writing and recited "Dragons shall not murder, Dragons shall not bear false witness against each other, Dragons shall not steal, Dragons shall not covet other's things, Dragons shall honor their agreements, Dragons shall labor for six days and rest on the seventh, Dragons shall love others like they love themselves." She collapsed onto the dirt floor, and slept.

"Aha!" Sunrise suddenly shouted. She had been working on this for three days now, and had not slept a wink. This, was, in fact, a project the CloudWing had been dreaming on ever since her former queen banished her from the tribe. Sunrise looked at the scroll she had been writing and recited "Dragons shall not murder, Dragons shall not bear false witness against each other, Dragons shall not steal, Dragons shall not covet other's things, Dragons shall honor their agreements, Dragons shall labor for six days and rest on the seventh, Dragons shall love others like they love themselves." She collapsed onto the dirt floor, and slept.
Angry Judgement Day GIF by Freedomists

Back
Top Bottom