Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Eclipse rolled her eyes but didn't retaliate, focusing on her task.
"I'm Eclipse," she said casually. "Not because I want you to know, but it's easier to get someone's attention when you know their name."
The misshapen bullet clattered onto the floor and Eclipse let her warping blades dissolve, pressing a talon firmly against the wound to help stop the bleeding as the smeared the antibiotics on the strip of bandage she'd laid out.
She glanced up at the Skywing standing nearby as she wrapped the thick, white cloth around the Leafwings neck, trying to make it tight enough to stop the bleeding, but not so tight that it choked him.
"See? That wasn't completely unbearable was it?" She said sarcastically, stepping back from Deathnettle.
Deathnettle huffed and stood up, stalking away, his tail twitching irritably.

Sunspot found two more dragons and sent them to Eclipse, a SeaWing who seemed severely dehydrated and had a torn ear and a HiveWing with a sprained wing. She scanned the dragons a few more times over, not seeing anyone else that had injuries that needed attention. “Cool,” she said to herself, heading back in Eclipse’s direction.
(And this is the part where King has to say something super sweet and embarrassing to make her feel better)
@Crestcrazy2
Yassss

Ferrin frowned. He didn't see how epinephrine might have an affect the IceWings detrimental frost breath, and wasn't quite familiar enough with Rose's plant based methods to pin down exactly what might be causing it. He sat there for a good minute, his eyes on Rose's leg before he turned back to the cell, reaching for his bags.
Gables had Tobias propped up on his chest, Tobias' eyes closed, his head leaning against Gables' neck. Gables stared across the room looking quite exhausted.
Ferrin sighed, hesitating to stand as he studied the two young men. They looked as if they could be the same age, landing right around twenty-five, maybe. Gables skin was a deep smooth brown, very similar to Fracture's, Tobias' pale white, his thick brown hair falling in frosted waves around his forehead, cropped short at the sides. Both had a steady amount a facial hair prickling at their cheeks, the business of the last couple days evidently affecting them both. Gables' dreadlocks fell to his shoulders, Ferrin guessed, but they were always tied back, regardless of the occasion. He had never seen Gables wear his hair down, but he also hadn't built much of a relationship or spent much time with any of the rebellion members save Gongll, Monzy, and Rose- and Rose was only because of the serum.
Fracture caught his eye from across the room. "When arre we leaving?"
Ferrin stood quickly, dusting his suit off. "I'll be back once the Rally's started. Security is going to be high tonight."
"Is escape trruly possible?" Fracture half whispered.
Ferrin strode slowly to the cell door. "I have a plan."
He could feel Fracture's curiosity was almost immediate, though it was quickly abandoned by annoyance when he said nothing more, opening the door and exiting into the hallway.

(We can let more time pass or have a conversation, Ronald McDonald, but let's see where Yukiko and Taber take their little group. Maybe we'll run into them.)
he needs heat…fireweed extract could help, but they took my bags. If you can’t find them fast we’ll have to crowd around him. Where’d he get hit by the frostbreath the most?”
She asked, lifting his tattered shirt and looking for the point of impact.

Hermione Granger
“Deathnettle. But I don’t see why it’s any of your business,” the LeafWing muttered, tensing as the needles entered his skin.

“Oh,” Phoenix said again, peering at the silver dragonet with a new curiosity. “LunarWing… I wasn’t aware there was such thing. I guess I’ve just been living under a rock my whole life,” she laughed.
“Actually I thought they didn’t exist…until last night. It’s quite beautiful…” he said, looking from Knight to Phoenix, the glow of her feathers making his eyes shine. He held her gaze for a moment, looking down and then back to Knight. “I thought Knight suited him…his name.” He said, giving more context and laughing lightly.

Arya Dröttning
(And this is the part where King has to say something super sweet and embarrassing to make her feel better)
@Crestcrazy2
Lol hmmm

he needs heat…fireweed extract could help, but they took my bags. If you can’t find them fast we’ll have to crowd around him. Where’d he get hit by the frostbreath the most?”
She asked, lifting his tattered shirt and looking for the point of impact.
Gables shifted Tobias over so Rose could reach him better through the bars. Tobias inhaled sharply, lifting his head off Gables shoulder as he awoke, but Gables still held Tobias against himself, forcing Tobe to resume his previous position. The heat radiating off of Tobias' slick forehead was quite shocking, an intense contrast to his freezing arm, the ice creeping up to his shoulder.
"I don't- I don't know." Gables started, hesitant to move Tobias any more than necessary. "You're bags? I didn't see them. But Ferrin says we're getting out of here tonight. That might... might be enough time." He brushed his right hand over the ever-darkening skin with a gentle touch, his left arm still wrapped tightly around Tobias' torso. It was freezing. Tobias twitched, his shoulders tensing, then shook his head. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he breathed through a soft whisper.
Gables glanced at Rose. "So, if he has feeling in it that's good, right? Right?"
Fracture gave her signature sigh, watching Rose with a critical eye.

Gables shifted Tobias over so Rose could reach him better through the bars. Tobias inhaled sharply, lifting his head off Gables shoulder as he awoke, but Gables still held Tobias against himself, forcing Tobe to resume his previous position. The heat radiating off of Tobias' slick forehead was quite shocking, an intense contrast to his freezing arm, the ice creeping up to his shoulder.
"I don't- I don't know." Gables started, hesitant to move Tobias any more than necessary. "You're bags? I didn't see them. But Ferrin says we're getting out of here tonight. That might... might be enough time." He brushed his right hand over the ever-darkening skin with a gentle touch, his left arm still wrapped tightly around Tobias' torso. It was freezing. Tobias twitched, his shoulders tensing, then shook his head. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he breathed through a soft whisper.
Gables glanced at Rose. "So, if he has feeling in it that's good, right? Right?"
Fracture gave her signature sigh, watching Rose with a critical eye.
O wait- Chris Evans.

Deathnettle huffed and stood up, stalking away, his tail twitching irritably.

Sunspot found two more dragons and sent them to Eclipse, a SeaWing who seemed severely dehydrated and had a torn ear and a HiveWing with a sprained wing. She scanned the dragons a few more times over, not seeing anyone else that had injuries that needed attention. “Cool,” she said to herself, heading back in Eclipse’s direction.
Eclipse was still setting the Skywing's tail when the Hivewing approached her as well. By the time she had finished and was starting to address his sprained wing, a Seawing dragoness stumbled to her as well.
"I don't have anything to help with dehydration at the moment, but I can help with your ear," she rubbed a talon over her snout, glancing at her torn ear before turning back to the Hivewing.
"Can you lay down so I can reach your shoulder better?"
She was still wrapping the bandages over his wing muscle when Sunspot approached and she glanced up at the Solarwing.
"Is that everyone?"

Eclipse was still setting the Skywing's tail when the Hivewing approached her as well. By the time she had finished and was starting to address his sprained wing, a Seawing dragoness stumbled to her as well.
"I don't have anything to help with dehydration at the moment, but I can help with your ear," she rubbed a talon over her snout, glancing at her torn ear before turning back to the Hivewing.
She was still wrapping the bandages over his wing muscle when Sunspot approached and she glanced up at the Solarwing.
"Is that everyone?"
Je suis désolé
I KNOW, it's not my best work, I'll do better I promise 😭 :oops: :hit

“Actually I thought they didn’t exist…until last night. It’s quite beautiful…” he said, looking from Knight to Phoenix, the glow of her feathers making his eyes shine. He held her gaze for a moment, looking down and then back to Knight. “I thought Knight suited him…his name.” He said, giving more context and laughing lightly.
“Wow, a new species?” Phoenix asked. “Or, more like a legend come true I guess?” She wrinkled her nose, thinking. “I think Knight is a wonderful name,” she smiled.
She was wrapping the bandages over his wing muscle when Sunspot approached and she glanced up at the Solarwing.
"Is that everyone?"
“Think so,” Sunspot replied, flexing her wings, which now gave off their usual warm glow. Sunspot’s golden light mixed with the soft silver glow Eclipses glowing spines gave off, reflecting off of the injured dragons scales in a mesmerizing way.

Sunspot thought again about how similar, yet completely opposite her and Eclipse were. SolarWings and LunarWings were as opposite as they came, yet their tribes were connected just as the sun and moon are. Sunspots fiery personality countered Eclipses cooler one, yet they still shared enough similarities to relate to one another.

Sunspot shook her head, realizing she had become lost in thought. “Anything else I need to do? I’m so bored I think I might die.”

“Wow, a new species?” Phoenix asked. “Or, more like a legend come true I guess?” She wrinkled her nose, thinking. “I think Knight is a wonderful name,” she smiled.

“Think so,” Sunspot replied, flexing her wings, which now gave off their usual warm glow. Sunspot’s golden light mixed with the soft silver glow Eclipses glowing spines gave off, reflecting off of the injured dragons scales in a mesmerizing way.

Sunspot thought again about how similar, yet completely opposite her and Eclipse were. SolarWings and LunarWings were as opposite as they came, yet their tribes were connected just as the sun and moon are. Sunspots fiery personality countered Eclipses cooler one, yet they still shared enough similarities to relate to one another.

Sunspot shook her head, realizing she had become lost in thought. “Anything else I need to do? I’m so bored I think I might die.”
(I love that, it's like what I said about them earlier. I absolutely love, love, LOVE their dynamic.)

Eclipse finished wrapping the Hivewings shoulder and stepped back, gesturing the Seawing forward.
"Nothing I can think of," she replied to Sunspot. "If you need to rest, now would be a good time to do it, just in case things don't go smoothly later into the morning."
She glanced up at the Solarwing, somewhat grateful for the extra light her scales gave off, however dim. The mixture of Eclipse's own light with hers made it easier to see the Seawing's wounded ear.

@-Kiwi-

(I'm sorry guys, this last hatch has been a bit of a disaster, I'm have a spradled leg issue rn so my responses are very late and kinda suck)

Back
Top Bottom