Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

It's interesting. The scientist kinda messed with the DNA of Sage and manipulated it with some dragon DNA. But, also some surgical aspect as well. He was kinda morphed into what he is now. Soo, a little sci-fi spin to the story.
That's the idea for it anyway.
If that makes no sense, then I'll try and figure something else out lol XD

"Oh, yes," Sol grimaced. "They do that.. a lot. To SeaWings, and other dragons. You know, freeze a SandWing, dry an IceWing out for weeks.." he stopped, realizing how casual he must sound. "It's awful, of course." Sol added awkwardly. For a moment realization crept through his mind- he had become accustomed to so many horrific things... Had he sounded casual this entire time? He didn't want to. He wanted Helios to think he was still normal. Sort of.
Helios’s brow furrowed deeply, an unsettled look appearing on his face as he glanced up at his son.
“It really is. No one deserves to be treated like that, taken captive and forced to fight. Forced to accept life as a slave. Or as entertainment.” He finished.
"Stop." Ferrin ordered, and Gables pulled Tobias to the side, glancing back as Ferrin knelt beside Rose, tying something around her foreleg.
Tobias leaned heavily on Gables, letting Gables shift him however necessary, and trying not to instinctually pull away from pain. He felt sick.
Ferrin pulled back from Rose, encouraging her along as he stood. "Move, Rose. Don't stop, we're almost there."
Rose took his word for it and moved onward, forcing herself not to gasp in pain. Unsteady breaths shook her body. The hallway was long and gray, seeming to go on forever, but Rose knew it was just the loss of so much blood affecting her vision. A small green shoot poked through the concrete, her Leafspeak sceaminh inside her head.
WATER…..SUNLIGHT….NEED…

But she knew the little seedling would never grow, it would shrivel up and die. This prison draining the life out of it.
She had to get out. Rose pushed herself harder, using her wings to steady herself better.

Tony Stark
YESSS. Wait, how would you lot feel if they were bad? Like- brainwashed like Nemo? Like- like Bucky. Then they could eventually turn good and, in a way, have a certain innocence. Leif didn't have that innocence, and in the end, it was hard to take it anywhere without characters who would pursue him.
We also don't have ANY bad guy povs- which sucks.
But, opinions, pals? Just let me know, Cuz.
Well not REAL villains, but Osprey has some NOICE anti-human plans! 😂
“Me too,” Sunspot said, following her gaze. She yawned, showing off long glinting teeth and a dark purple mouth interior. “Getting kind of tired though. It’s been a looooong day.” she rested her head on the cool ground, her glow dimming a little.

Phoenix eyed King for a few more seconds before giving a tentative smile. King seemed abnormally quiet. And evasive. You’re probably just overthinking this.

She looked up at Osprey. “Well, nice to meet you I guess. I’m happy you figured out… Knights situation.”
Osprey dipped his head and smiled. “It was a pleasure, bring the kid around more often, King.”
He said with a laugh, flying back to the Town Center shortly after.

King nodded and waved goodbye, not sure whether Osprey meant Knight or Phoenix when he said “kid”.
“Where’s Corvus? Did he make it back?” He asked, plopping the dragonet atop his shoulders and eyeing him curiously. Was that silver liquid he saw coming from his scales for a moment? The legendary power of the Lunarwings?

Millie Bobby Brown

Osprey dipped his head and smiled. “It was a pleasure, bring the kid around more often, King.”
He said with a laugh, flying back to the Town Center shortly after.

King nodded and waved goodbye, not sure whether Osprey meant Knight or Phoenix when he said “kid”.
“Where’s Corvus? Did he make it back?” He asked, plopping the dragonet atop his shoulders and eyeing him curiously. Was that silver liquid he saw coming from his scales for a moment? The legendary power of the Lunarwings?
“Uhhh…” Phoenix hesitated, looking down and fiddling with her claws. “He’s not talking to me. I don’t know where he went.” she swished her tail slowly across the floor, scattering pebbles.

Name: Ace
Tribe: Snowwing
Physical appearance: Dark grey fur with white from chin to underbelly and on the webbing of his wings, also with a white paintbrush on his tail. black tuffs on the ears and at the tip of the tail. Black horns, black claws. Icy, sterling blue eyes.
Personality: Hyperactive and highly dependent on reflexes, Thinks as fast as he reacts and is not easily frightened. Is very strong-willed but is quick to listen to others' opinions and thoughts. Does not take things too seriously and tends to be hard to daunt and sarcastic. He Is kind and quick to make peace and enjoys aiding friends and foes, but despite this, he is ready and willing to fight and intends to win.
Backstory: Unknown

“Me too,” Sunspot said, following her gaze. She yawned, showing off long glinting teeth and a dark purple mouth interior. “Getting kind of tired though. It’s been a looooong day.” she rested her head on the cool ground, her glow dimming a little.
The yawn was contagious, and even though Eclipse tried to stifle one of her own, she couldn't help it, her jaws opening wide and teeth glittering.
She snapped her snout shut as soon as it passed with a satisfying snap, before laying her head on her talons once again, her eyelids drooping.
"Yeah, as long as I finally get to sleep for once, I don't care how long this trip is."
She glanced over at Bloodmoon and Shard. The Icewing dragonet was almost close enough to the Nightwing to touch him, and Eclipse worried how he might react if he woke up and found her there. Bloodmoon was huge compared to the scrawny little dragonet, and there wasn't much Eclipse could think of that would stop him from injuring her if she startled or angered him.
Her thoughts were drifting again, and she hadn't even realized her eyes had completely closed. Already she could feel sleep pulling at her mind and she heaved a long sigh.
"You don't have to do everything alone you know," she muttered to Sunspot, her words quiet and a little slurred together.
"Just because we are all different tribes, doesn't mean we are anything less than dragons."
Eclipse had already slid into sleep before she could find out if Sunspot replied.

Elizabeth Swann

The yawn was contagious, and even though Eclipse tried to stifle one of her own, she couldn't help it, her jaws opening wide and teeth glittering.
She snapped her snout shut as soon as it passed with a satisfying snap, before laying her head on her talons once again, her eyelids drooping.
"Yeah, as long as I finally get to sleep for once, I don't care how long this trip is."
She glanced over at Bloodmoon and Shard. The Icewing dragonet was almost close enough to the Nightwing to touch him, and Eclipse worried how he might react if he woke up and found her there. Bloodmoon was huge compared to the scrawny little dragonet, and there wasn't much Eclipse could think of that would stop him from injuring her if she startled or angered him.
Her thoughts were drifting again, and she hadn't even realized her eyes had completely closed. Already she could feel sleep pulling at her mind and she heaved a long sigh.
"You don't have to do everything alone you know," she muttered to Sunspot, her words quiet and a little slurred together.
"Just because we are all different tribes, doesn't mean we are anything less than dragons."
Eclipse had already slid into sleep before she could find out if Sunspot replied.

Elizabeth Swann
Sunspot was half asleep, but she still heard Eclipses words. You don’t have to do everything alone, you know.

But she did.

Sunspot was the one constant in Sunspots life. But she didn’t have any time to think that because she was already asleep.

Back
Top Bottom