Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Juniper watched the sky, spotting the approaching dragons. Kal led the group, Sol followed, a SandWing to his left.
"Looks like they figured things out." Kass muttered, standing at the purple dragon's side.
"Perhaps," Jun started, taking a step forward. "But where is Vel?"

"I-I don't know," she replied, looking over her shoulder at the two. "But I'm going to make an executive decision and say that we aren't going to interfere. We don't want to cause more trouble."

@Blue Raptor
@Little Baby Bean
Cas sighed, “where’d that Jun dragon go that wasn’t flying?” he wondered aloud, glancing around.

Sol hissed as he landed, stumbling forward to catch himself.
Juniper's eyes were drawn to the SolarWing's leg, which he held just above the ground, shakily balancing on his other three limbs. The SandWing ducked his head under Sol's wide left wing, acting as a support.
"What happened?" A dumb question, yes. But what else was there to say? Jun suppressed a frown, studying the the new SandWing.
Kal landed smoothly on Sol's other side, Tobias in his arms.
Jun's ears twitched, and she smiled with relief. Perhaps the human would know where Roe was. Tobias mumbled something, and Kal leaned down to listen, rolling his eyes when he pulled away.
The SandWing cleared his throat, his cold eyes locked on the cavern. "We need a medic."
Jun nodded quickly, motioning them towards the cavern. The SandWing forced Sol along, and the SolarWing leaned heavily on the new dragon.
Kassa walked beside Kal, who cradled the human in one arm as they spoke in quiet tones. Jun fell back, hoping to speak with the brothers.

"Where's Vel?" She was interrupting- but the question was nagging at her brain.
Kal grimaced, glancing down at Tobias. "She... gave herself up to the assassins. They're headed back to the SD right now."
"What!" Jun whispered, moving a talon to cover her mouth.
The tan RainWing stopped, repositioning Tobias, who appeared to have fainted. "Jun, I think- I think the way she saw it, was.. five dragons would have died if she didn't give herself up. And Tobias would have too, whether it was here or in the SD..."
Juniper looked away, tears welling.
Kassa nudged her along, twining his tail with hers. "It's okay. Vel knows what she's doing- what she did."
"Suicide?" Jun sobbed.
"Sacrifice." Kassa corrected.

Gen lowered the red dragon to the ground, helping him lean against the cave wall.
"I'll take care of it." His eyes moved to Sol's leg, the poison bubbling green.
Sol glanced around the small infirmary, grateful to see only one other dragon strewn across the cave floor, still being treated by a medic. Otherwise, the small cave was empty.
Gen moved to gather supplies from the large coolers lined against the wall. He could feel Sol's gaze watching his every move.
The SolarWing had changed. But so had he. Where had they last left off? The labs? The arena? What was he forgetting? So much. Probably, so much.
Gen carefully searched the coolers, moving a talonfull of supplies back to where Sol patiently waited.
The silence was strange. But what was there to say?
Neither dragon wanted to speak on past events.
Neither dragon wanted to risk remembering past events.

Saaame. I might have had it 4 or more times though, maybe three. Idk, I wasn't really keeping track around the end of 2021

@-Kiwi-
@Crestcrazy2
I, huh, forgot to tag you guys- so, incase you were following along? Here ya go.
I'd appreciate feedback. Like, the bad stuff. Cuz I want to get good. So if you notice something- like cliche tropes for instance, not, like, an edit I didn't catch- please let me know!
A little more separation between PARAGRAFFS would be nice, spacing between dialogue, indentation etc because it’s just the tiniest bit too blended together, and- maybe it’s just a me thing but I start reading too fast and missing details and stuff if there’s no clear spacing. Other than that it’s perfect :) you’re probably the best writer here Cap

Back
Top Bottom