Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

"Fine," Eclipse said rigidly, glancing back at the human.
"I'm fine, just-" her stomach wrenched again and she clamped her mouth shut, standing up slowly, her head bent toward the ground.
"Just- I need space." Eclipse flared her wings at the Rainwings slightly.

@_-Captain BRM-_
"OH MY gawrsh, lady." Kassa gave Eclipse a warning look. "Don't use. Your dadgum. Wing."
"Kass, come on, dude." Kal motioned him over, and the white RainWing trotted to his side. "She doesn't like us, bro."
"Which makes zero sense. We're so likeable."
"Extremely."
They stared at each other for a moment. "Alright, let's go bother Cas."
Kal grinned. "Excellentttt."

"OH MY gawrsh, lady." Kassa gave Eclipse a warning look. "Don't use. Your dadgum. Wing."
"Kass, come on, dude." Kal motioned him over, and the white RainWing trotted to his side. "She doesn't like us, bro."
"Which makes zero sense. We're so likeable."
"Extremely."
They stared at each other for a moment. "Alright, let's go bother Cas."
Kal grinned. "Excellentttt."
Eclipse glared at the two Rainwings a moment longer, forcing her breath to slow. She glanced back at Tobias and Sol, who were now talking to Crest, the Seawing looking rather anxious.
Eclipse turned away and limped toward the only other dragon she knew well, dropping to the ground beside Sunspot with a heavy sigh. Shard stood up and bounded across the transport toward her, carefully ducking beneath her uninjured wing and snuggling against her side.
"I can't wait to get out of here," the Lunarwing grumbled, half to herself and half to Sunspot.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Kiwi-

Eclipse glared at the two Rainwings a moment longer, forcing her breath to slow. She glanced back at Tobias and Sol, who were now talking to Crest, the Seawing looking rather anxious.
Eclipse turned away and limped toward the only other dragon she knew well, dropping to the ground beside Sunspot with a heavy sigh. Shard stood up and bounded across the transport toward her, carefully ducking beneath her uninjured wing and snuggling against her side.
"I can't wait to get out of here," the Lunarwing grumbled, half to herself and half to Sunspot.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Kiwi-
Hibiscus watched anxiously as Eclipse's wing was set and as the ill-looking LunarWing laid down beside more dragons she didn't know. Sol was busy and had acted so strangely when they first got into the truck and had the confrontation with Kassa and Kal. The LeafWing's scales prickled with self-consciousness. She felt completely out of place. Even Cas... Hibiscus didn't know how she would be friends with someone who didn't even know what the arenas were like and what went on in them.
She tucked her wings close to make room for other dragons and laid her chin on her front talons, watching the others.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Blue Raptor
@-Shade-

Back
Top Bottom