Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Chattering like finches, ugh

Quite frankly, Sol’s emotional trauma bored Sunspot and she couldn’t care less. Eclipse and Sol’s obvious connection? Slightly more interesting.

Sunspot did have a sneaking suspicion that Eclipse had a lover of some sort somewhere. Maybe another LunarWing?

Sunspot didn’t particularly care that Eclipse seemed to be… close (she didn’t know the right word) with other dragons.

The SolarWing gave a long sigh, a plume of smoke rising.
Gosh, she's a mood. :rolleyes:

✋ I agree with everything she just thought.

Where did SunSpot come from? Is she from the Kingdom of Sun, or elsewhere?

"Oh."
Silence settled between them once more, and Eclipse began messing with her claws again.
"I wonder if my Father would have an opinion on the matter. I think I'd value his opinion quite a bit." Sol admitted. "He's... A lot different than I thought he would be. As in his personality. I knew what he looked like, I mean, I've regained some memory of him from my younger years. But we're nothing alike. At least from what I gathered from a quick conversation with him. He's a good dragon, though. You can see that rather quickly in the way he carries himself, and in the way he acts. I bet he'd help us. I'd bet he'd do it for me."

"I wonder if my Father would have an opinion on the matter. I think I'd value his opinion quite a bit." Sol admitted. "He's... A lot different than I thought he would be. As in his personality. I knew what he looked like, I mean, I've regained some memory of him from my younger years. But we're nothing alike. At least from what I gathered from a quick conversation with him. He's a good dragon, though. You can see that rather quickly in the way he carries himself, and in the way he acts. I bet he'd help us. I'd bet he'd do it for me."
"He really wants to unite dragons," Eclipse agreed. "And now that he's seen what happens in the Den, I bet he wants to help too."
She tilted her head thinking.
"That Seawing captain we met, Crest, I think he might be able to help." Her gaze drifted across the transport to the blue dragon and she nodded towards his sleeping form.

@_-Captain BRM-_

Alright I'm sitting here with my laptop propped against the side of the chair so the charger won't fail within the next two seconds lol, if I do it right I might be able to write the parts I need to write to get back in the swing of things before the laptop/charger decide they hate me again lol
So what's going on with the group? I will be writing much longer parts this time to make up for my absence, so sorry if it's too long but there's a LOT I want to cover!!! I'm feelin some motivation today, so it's time for me to get to things.
*cracks knuckles* Let's go folks, I'm back.

Gosh, she's a mood. :rolleyes:

✋ I agree with everything she just thought.

Where did SunSpot come from? Is she from the Kingdom of Sun, or elsewhere?

I think @-Kiwi- is gonna write her backstory separately but so far, no one knows where Sunspt came from or her backstory.
Sunspot came from a small group of SolarWings, offshoots from the rest of the tribe :) which explains her disdain for united tribes and kingdoms. She had a family at some point, but they’re all gone now, dead, captured or moved on.

"He really wants to unite dragons," Eclipse agreed. "And now that he's seen what happens in the Den, I bet he wants to help too."
She tilted her head thinking.
"That Seawing captain we met, Crest, I think he might be able to help." Her gaze drifted across the transport to the blue dragon and she nodded towards his sleeping form.

@_-Captain BRM-_
A creeping worm of a thought snuck into Sunspot’s head.

Eclipse seems to like these dragons. I don’t like them. They don’t like me. What if they turn her on me? Or if all of them tirn on me?

The thought made her feel sick, for a reason she didn’t know. Was being here dangerous?

Maybe I should just leave.

And go where? Back to the desert, where next time there’s a scuffle with hunters, there is no mysterious LunarWing rescuer?

Where she was alone?

Sunspot hated how the thought made her anxious. Returning to the desert, with its silent blank expanses of golden sand, without another dragon in sight?

The desert was the only home she’d ever known.

You could go to the Sun Kingdom…

Sunspot scoffed at herself. The Sun Kingdom? With Sol and Helios? Where she’d be trapped under the talons of some hoity toity monarch? Nah.

Alright I'm sitting here with my laptop propped against the side of the chair so the charger won't fail within the next two seconds lol, if I do it right I might be able to write the parts I need to write to get back in the swing of things before the laptop/charger decide they hate me again lol
So what's going on with the group? I will be writing much longer parts this time to make up for my absence, so sorry if it's too long but there's a LOT I want to cover!!! I'm feelin some motivation today, so it's time for me to get to things.
*cracks knuckles* Let's go folks, I'm back.
YEAESSSSZZZ!!!

Taber will be able to update you on your RainWings! Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to follow their side of the story that closely... @-Shade-.

Alicanto watched the Rainwing drift off to sleep, his tail twitching slightly as he did.
She actually fell asleep. With both of us right here.
His eyes slitted, little ideas and plots flicking through his mind. He glanced over at Ajax.
He can still fight just fine, and she is obviously vulnerable. I can still use my warping. Maybe...
"Ajax," he rasped, shifting his head to look at the hybrid. "How far away are we from the Scorpion Den?"

@Little Baby Bean
Ajax glanced over to the sleeping RainWing. She didn’t even say anything to us! Why is she such a frustrating dragoness?
He looked back up at Alicanto as he asked how far the Scorpion Den was. Suspicion crept into Ajax’s brain. “Why do you need to know?” He asked, clear distrust in his voice.

YEAESSSSZZZ!!!

Taber will be able to update you on your RainWings! Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to follow their side of the story that closely... @-Shade-.
Awesome!!! Also I will be MIA for a little bit again, it's because the charger started making a few sparks when i tried to use it... one of the inner cords has completely broken and I've been trying to connect them enough to make it charge a bit, but that failed and I started hearing/seeing sparks and realized the end was getting really hot. I talked to my mom about finally getting a new one so we may try to do that tomorrow hopefully!! :)

Back
Top Bottom