Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Alright I'm sitting here with my laptop propped against the side of the chair so the charger won't fail within the next two seconds lol, if I do it right I might be able to write the parts I need to write to get back in the swing of things before the laptop/charger decide they hate me again lol
So what's going on with the group? I will be writing much longer parts this time to make up for my absence, so sorry if it's too long but there's a LOT I want to cover!!! I'm feelin some motivation today, so it's time for me to get to things.
*cracks knuckles* Let's go folks, I'm back.
Awesome!!! Also I will be MIA for a little bit again, it's because the charger started making a few sparks when i tried to use it... one of the inner cords has completely broken and I've been trying to connect them enough to make it charge a bit, but that failed and I started hearing/seeing sparks and realized the end was getting really hot. I talked to my mom about finally getting a new one so we may try to do that tomorrow hopefully!! :)
ACK, that doesn't sound good. Okayokayokay, I am gonna try to come up with something, right now, Austin and Whitestar are separated from the best because they are breaking into the security/archives building to find out where Eclipse and Neoma are and possibly Crest, it's about 3 AM the night after the breakout. Basically, in the line of the story, this would be happening when Eclipse and the others are in the middle of the car chase on the highway.
Apple, Bamboo, and Blackout are all in the apartment with Alyssia, I can quote the last part with Alyssia if you want to write along to that and I could probably quote everything you need to read for them later.
Honestly, I think you should write Neoma's part first. I'm really interested to see where she's at now. Just ask me if there are any events you want to know abut, I've been following the whole storyline VERY CLOSELY

@Harmonylight

Ajax glanced over to the sleeping RainWing. She didn’t even say anything to us! Why is she such a frustrating dragoness?
He looked back up at Alicanto as he asked how far the Scorpion Den was. Suspicion crept into Ajax’s brain. “Why do you need to know?” He asked, clear distrust in his voice.
Alicanto lifted his head.
"Oh come on," he whispered loudly, trying not to wake up Vel. "Don't you dare tell me you haven't thought of trying to go back? We can't follow this crazy rebel Rainwing all the way to Possibility. The dragons there will slaughter us, and if there are any rebellion set-ups there, we are both going to be in trouble. Besides, if any Nightwing hunters stationed there find us and report us, the Den superiors will track us down anyway."

@Little Baby Bean

"He really wants to unite dragons," Eclipse agreed. "And now that he's seen what happens in the Den, I bet he wants to help too."
She tilted her head thinking.
"That Seawing captain we met, Crest, I think he might be able to help." Her gaze drifted across the transport to the blue dragon and she nodded towards his sleeping form.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@_-Captain BRM-_

"He really wants to unite dragons," Eclipse agreed. "And now that he's seen what happens in the Den, I bet he wants to help too."
She tilted her head thinking.
"That Seawing captain we met, Crest, I think he might be able to help." Her gaze drifted across the transport to the blue dragon and she nodded towards his sleeping form.

@_-Captain BRM-_
Sol gave a confident grin. "Now, could you explain this...well. I feel as though I've heard there's a rift between our.. tribes? And if that's true, I'd like to know the history. Perhaps we need to start there."

Alicanto lifted his head.
"Oh come on," he whispered loudly, trying not to wake up Vel. "Don't you dare tell me you haven't thought of trying to go back? We can't follow this crazy rebel Rainwing all the way to Possibility. The dragons there will slaughter us, and if there are any rebellion set-ups there, we are both going to be in trouble. Besides, if any Nightwing hunters stationed there find us and report us, the Den superiors will track us down anyway."

@Little Baby Bean
“Of course I’ve thought about going back. But I’ve also thought about what would happen. It could cost us our lives either way. Do you know what would become of us if we came back without the hybrid and the human?” Ajax whisper-yelled. Anger was building up in his chest. He could feel it.

Sol gave a confident grin. "Now, could you explain this...well. I feel as though I've heard there's a rift between our.. tribes? And if that's true, I'd like to know the history. Perhaps we need to start there."
Eclipse turned back to Sol, her gaze darkening slightly.
"I barely even know the stories of how the rift began. It's not as simple as the one between the Icewings and the Nightwings, if you could call that 'simple'," she started, shifting onto her side and pulling her wing back in, completely forgetting she still had it rested over his shoulder.
"It's been that way for centuries. Sun against Moon. I've heard old stories and legends about the tribes. Back when the Lunarwings still had their kingdom, and both tribes knew the secrets of the sun and moons and how their tribes were powerful by them. Some legends claimed Lunarwings once had the ability to read minds and foresee the future just like Nightwings. When a dragonet was hatched from either tribe, certain celestial events determined the strengths they held. Some spoke of Solarwings with the ability to control fire, not just their scales, and the warping of the Lunarwings was an art, not just an ability.
"Whenever wars and conflicts broke out between the tribes, they were nothing like the little skirmishes that other tribes have had within the past couple of millennials. Even the War of The Sandwing Succession was dwarfed in comparison. The two tribes would clash in battles of unimaginable power, and some say the rivalry is as old as time itself.
"As other tribes rose over time, the Lunarwings neglected their practices and their arts. Some abused the power of their warping, and the other tribes came to fear and despise them. I believe it was some time before The Scorching that the Lunarwings were driven out. Without their polar opposites to balance them, the Solarwings became weak and eventually disappeared from the continent as well.
"Over time, of course, the Solarwings returned from wherever they had scattered to, and their tribe was rebuilt. I never learned the legends of where they went before that. But the Lunarwings were never able to return. All knowledge of the moons that had once made them as powerful as they were was lost to time, dying off as quickly as the tribe itself did. Humans and dragons alike hunted them, and they have been scattered between both continents and beyond for centuries.
"The differences between the tribes never died though. Some Solarwings still despise the Lunarwings and vise-versa. At least now, after all this time, the rivalry has become more of a bitterness and less of a hatred. But that could always be because of how little Lunarwings remain."
Eclipse glanced up at Sol again, realizing she had gotten lost in thought. A couple of other nearby dragons were listening as well, their eyes wide with interest, and she shot them all a withering look before turning back to the Solarwing.
"S-sorry, I got a little carried away."

@_-Captain BRM-_
(legit, she got as carried away as I did XD )

“Of course I’ve thought about going back. But I’ve also thought about what would happen. It could cost us our lives either way. Do you know what would become of us if we came back without the hybrid and the human?” Ajax whisper-yelled. Anger was building up in his chest. He could feel it.
Alicanto glared at Ajax for a long moment before finally letting out a discouraged sigh.
"I know," he murmured, staring down at the oasis pool. "So what do we do?"
He wasn't used to asking other dragons for their input, but his mind was moving too slowly and he was too exhausted to argue his own point at that moment.

@Little Baby Bean

Alicanto glared at Ajax for a long moment before finally letting out a discouraged sigh.
"I know," he murmured, staring down at the oasis pool. "So what do we do?"
He wasn't used to asking other dragons for their input, but his mind was moving too slowly and he was too exhausted to argue his own point at that moment.

@Little Baby Bean
Ajax could feel his heart rate slow down as well as the anger.
“I’m not sure. It wouldn’t be smart to leave now with nowhere to go. Vel also isn’t the worst dragon to be around. I mean, sure, she can be annoying sometimes, but she saved your life, man.” He said, looking down at the sleeping dragoness. “I just have a feeling buried deep down that she’s going to stab us both in the backs one of these days.”

“I’m not sure. It wouldn’t be smart to leave now with nowhere to go. Vel also isn’t the worst dragon to be around. I mean, sure, she can be annoying sometimes, but she saved your life, man.” He said, looking down at the sleeping dragoness. “I just have a feeling buried deep down that she’s going to stab us both in the backs one of these days.”
@-Shade-

"That's what I'm trying to say," Alicanto breathed, glancing at Vel with narrowed eyes.
"We could be flying right into a death trap. If the rebellion is stationed in Possibility, we are as good as dead. And she seems pretty hasty to take us there."

@Little Baby Bean

Back
Top Bottom