Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

idk, we can keep stalling, I am honestly enjoying it. I just really wanted to get Sol and Eclipse to get to know each other or once, I was bored, you were bored, though I didn't expect it to last this long lol
Well, it was enjoyable, but I don't know if we can mimic it again 😭 Cas and I are bored.

ACK, that doesn't sound good. Okayokayokay, I am gonna try to come up with something, right now, Austin and Whitestar are separated from the best because they are breaking into the security/archives building to find out where Eclipse and Neoma are and possibly Crest, it's about 3 AM the night after the breakout. Basically, in the line of the story, this would be happening when Eclipse and the others are in the middle of the car chase on the highway.
Apple, Bamboo, and Blackout are all in the apartment with Alyssia, I can quote the last part with Alyssia if you want to write along to that and I could probably quote everything you need to read for them later.
Honestly, I think you should write Neoma's part first. I'm really interested to see where she's at now. Just ask me if there are any events you want to know abut, I've been following the whole storyline VERY CLOSELY

@Harmonylight
honestly it scared me a lil lol! also quick PSA; THANK YALL FOR NOT BEING MAD AT MEEEEEEEEEE i know i've been AWOL a lot lately but....... i'll blame life (and myself cause I can't make excuses lol)
Okay I'll try to figure out what to do with Neoma soon, I need to go back and figure out all her stuff first...... ;-; wish me luck

Back
Top Bottom