Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Aight- the charger didn't make it in til today while I was at work, so now I'm on!!! CAn someone give me the newest updates on what's going on with the group that Apple/Bamboo/Blackout are with and where they are? Eliza told me y'all have been kinda dragging my characters around, so that's awesome bc I can pick back up from where they are rn!! And I'll figure out what to do with Neoma asap, I might need a refresher on what's going on in the corner that involves her too before I rp tho, Eliza also told me someone is on their way to encounter/rescue the Lunarwing they heard of? I want to make sure I have all the facts/details before I start!
I'll be typing some other stuff out til someone responds, I should be active/online for like another forty-five minutes hopefully!!!

Aight- the charger didn't make it in til today while I was at work, so now I'm on!!! CAn someone give me the newest updates on what's going on with the group that Apple/Bamboo/Blackout are with and where they are? Eliza told me y'all have been kinda dragging my characters around, so that's awesome bc I can pick back up from where they are rn!! And I'll figure out what to do with Neoma asap, I might need a refresher on what's going on in the corner that involves her too before I rp tho, Eliza also told me someone is on their way to encounter/rescue the Lunarwing they heard of? I want to make sure I have all the facts/details before I start!
I'll be typing some other stuff out til someone responds, I should be active/online for like another forty-five minutes hopefully!!!
@-Shade-

Phoenix glanced at King. “What do you-“
“No!” Corvus interrupted. “It’s not safe here.”

Phoenix noticed that even King seemed alarmed. He seemed to know something she didn’t.

Corvus never talked about his past much with her. But she knew that Vulture was dangerous.

Corvus reached out to her again, his wings brushing hers as they hovered. “Please,” he begged.

Phoenix looked at King again, unsure.
“Do you have a place we can go talk about this?” She asked.

@Crestcrazy2
King glanced at the forest where the creature had disappeared, unsure of how to take the situation. “Yeah we can go to the barracks. Redwing and my team can stand guard.” He said, tucking Knight back into the pouch as he poked his head out.

Fllllliiiiiiiipppppp, I can't believe I missed you tonight, I'm so sorry
I will sort the parts to read into a spoiler for you, I'll start as soon as I can

Alicanto gave an amused snort, regretting the choice immediately as fresh pain flared through his head and skull again.
"I think we're kinda done for either way pal," he murmured, letting his head roll sideways to look at the hybrid. Exhaustion was slowly creeping back into his voice and his thoughts were starting to slur back together again.
"Maybe... Nah, forget it." He closed his eyes with another discouraged huff.
@Little Baby Bean
@_-Captain BRM-_

(Yer good lol)

Austin nodded. He was actually surprised that the two of them were working together. But, I guess they had no choice. They needed the information in those archives. Looking out at the guards, he saw some of them scanning but then others began talking. They should put better guards here. He thought with a grin. Though, he was stumped at how to get to the building without being seen. There were too many eyes. Wait...
Austin whipped out his phone and rang up Alyssia, hoping she wasn't asleep. One ring, two rings, three.
"Austin?"
He sighed in relief, actually grateful to hear her voice. He whispered as loud as he dared and hoped she could hear. "Alyssia. I need you to pull up a schematic of the Scorpion Den on my laptop."
He heard some rustling on the other side and then her voice again, "Uh, yeah, sure. Why?"
He rolled his eyes at the question. "We're beside the weaponry and main commander's building. Can you get us to the Archives building without being seen by guards. It's two away from the weapons building in the pentagon that the buildings make."
More rustling from the other end. He heard fingers typing rapidly at keys. "Austin, where would I find the schematic?"
He looked out at the guards again and hoped that they couldn't hear him, "It's in my files under "Private".
More typing and scrolling sounds.
"Got it." Came the voice on the other end. "Hmm, looks tough. Hold on, just let me..."
It seemed like an eternity until she spoke again and he knew that Whitestar was probably getting antsy with the waiting. He looked at him and gave him a shrug.
"Alright, the buildings surrounding the 5 main buildings are much shorter. If Whitestar carries you, you may be able to fly around the back of the armory building. After you fly around that, you will come to an alleyway next to the archives building. Judging from the position of the moon, you should come out of the alleyway in shadow, so whatever plan you have, that would be the best place to enact it."
Austin nodded even though he knew she couldn't see it. "Good."
"One more thing. The alley you would end up in wraps around the archives building. Just thought you ought to know."
"Alright, that sounds good." He closed the phone and looked up at Whitestar. "Alyssia said for you to carry me and fly around the back of this building." He gestured to the building standing back to back with the commander's one they were next to. "We should be able to fly around the building because that building is shorter. But, we have to fly in between the windows or as much as possible. There's an alleyway when we get around the building that we can land in and hopefully not draw attention. Make sense?"

@-Shade-
@Harmonylight you could RP Apple, Bamboo, and Blackout to this part with Alyssia. They are in a guest room in the Den and Austin and Whitestar are on a mission to find out where the Lunarwings are. This is happening sometime in the middle of the night. You could probably do some stuff to get the twins to finally make up for their fight in the desert

Back
Top Bottom