Off balance chicken

kaylad1993

Chirping
Mar 5, 2021
Hello!
I recently picked up a cream crested polish pullet who is about 9 weeks old. She is super friendly and submissive towards people. However I noticed she seems to wobble when she walks. I did do a wellness check when I picked her up and she seemed very healthy. She’s eating, drinking and pooping fine. I’ve had her for about a week now and her health hasn’t declined but she kinda still seems off balance as she walks. She fully stands too. She still has full mobility of her wings and functions of her body. Now Mareks came up and that’s a huge concerned for me. Has anyone else experienced this? Vitamin deficiency maybe? What did you use? Are their vitamins or medicine that I can give her?

Hello!
I recently picked up a cream crested polish pullet who is about 9 weeks old. She is super friendly and submissive towards people. However I noticed she seems to wobble when she walks. I did do a wellness check when I picked her up and she seemed very healthy. She’s eating, drinking and pooping fine. I’ve had her for about a week now and her health hasn’t declined but she kinda still seems off balance as she walks. She fully stands too. She still has full mobility of her wings and functions of her body. Now Mareks came up and that’s a huge concerned for me. Has anyone else experienced this? Vitamin deficiency maybe? What did you use? Are their vitamins or medicine that I can give her?
Just a stab in the dark, could she have ear mites? I remember I had a silkie with ear mites and she ended up not being able to walk properly.

Back
Top Bottom