Off-market usage

dldolan

WineNChooks
13 Years
Aug 11, 2010
Sonoma County, CA
Dear Odwalla Company,

I understand this may not be an approved or standard usage of your delivery boxes, but I cannot get my girls to do their job in anything but your product. I appreciate that this after-market product line may not list this as an accepted use, however the benefit to my family and colleagues has not been insignificant. Given the photogenic qualities of my ladies, you may wish to make me a public relations consultant. Your "For Every Body" slogan is being taken to heart.
Please see photos.
Best,
DD

Eva
65263_6-19-2011_3.jpg

Dulce

65263_6-19-2011_4.jpg

Esmeralda the Mean
65263_imag1103.jpg

I use these types of boxes too - not Odwalla, but those 'not useful for much else' boxes that they give out at costco/bj's/Sams - used a few in a pinch when I needed a nest box and now they all seem to love those over their fancy boxes! LOL.

thanks for all the encouragement! I guess I agree--if I were sitting there answering email, this might be a fun one to get!
How about you show me pictures of your "repurposed" nest boxes, friends...?!?

So, I wrote! And here is the reply, which had me laughing hysterically..mostly becuase my hens are the "users" of their "product". Cheers, y'all!

Thank you for contacting The Voice of Odwalla, Ms. Dolan. It's always a pleasure to hear from our loyal consumers.
What wonderful pictures! We appreciate your taking the time to share your great photographs. You may be interested to know that we have a bulletin board here at our headquarters that features only our most loyal consumers. Yours will be among the pictures in the near future.
It is a delight to see how our brands are a part of our consumers' lives. We hope you will continue to enjoy Odwalla brand products for years to come. Best wishes.
If you have any additional comments, please feel free to contact us again.
Jahniah
The Voice of Odwalla

Back
Top Bottom