Off Topic

I was thinking about that movie (The Gods Must Be Crazy) the other day. I've been exposing the kids to movies from my past that I think are worth watching. They've enjoed it so far. They loved 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' and 'My Favorite Year', but only the youngest enjoyed 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.'

pop.gif

Quote:
I'm building up to that. Next on my list is Ferris Buellers Day Off, although I'm afraid it'll give my teenager ideas...

I thought I'd someone to add to my list of hit leading men: Viggo Mortenson. As Aragorn, or in Hidalgo (great flick), and also one called A Walk on the Moon. Spooky in the Prophecy!

Last edited:
Definitely...I wanted to see that scary one that he did about a year ago, who's name escapes me...grrr...
Sean Bean is also nice...Boromir...
I'm trying to tell my DH that the guy who played Faramir was in the 300.
One of my true crushes in Highlander's Kurgan...
love.gif

Quote:
I had to laugh that 'Bill & Ted' got put in the same list with 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'. I have to say I enjoyed Bill & Ted more. Perfect skinny women with perfect little voices kind of get on my nerves.

Footloose, Grease, The Big Chill, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory(old version) Dirty Dancing, Days of Thunder, Ann of Green Gables
wee.gif

Just a few more of those feel good movies, in my opinion anyway.

Ok.. I finally watched End of the Spear.. 35 min into before we realized we had to turn on the subtitles to understand the tribal people.
roll.png
.. but after that we really enjoyed it... lol...

Sam Elliott, I thought most people didn't know he existed! Yay!! I love that guy. He can carry a crappy movie like no one can! Not that he usually does crappy movies normally, he was really good in 'The Big Lebowski" and like you said ladies, that voice!

Sorry mods - I forgot - you can't say "cr*ppy.

Or p*ssed. Sorry
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom