Off Topic

Quote:
Sometimes not doing the right thing feels so good! Not that I would ever shoot someone... But I daydreamed about dropping a lady I know off in the middle of a forest when she dumped 2 litters of kittens in the woods (because she thought they could hunt and forage for themselves). Dumb bunny
barnie.gif

Quote:
Sometimes not doing the right thing feels so good! Not that I would ever shoot someone... But I daydreamed about dropping a lady I know off in the middle of a forest when she dumped 2 litters of kittens in the woods (because she thought they could hunt and forage for themselves). Dumb bunny
barnie.gif

Now why would someone think that?? Maybe an adult cat could (the ones I have definitely could) .. but kittens??

Quote:
Don't know that I've seen that one, myself.

Enjoyed Bird on a Wire with Goldie Hawn & Mel Gibson...
Liked Mel a lot better when he stayed home with the kids and kept his mouth shut.

Yeah, Kevin Costner is fun to watch, too. Loved Dances With Wolves.
And Tommy Lee Jones. We can't leave him out of the hottie category.
I can't wait for the new Indiana Jones movie. I just love Harrison Ford is those scamp roles, like Han Solo, or IJ!

Quote:
barnie.gif

Now why would someone think that?? Maybe an adult cat could (the ones I have definitely could) .. but kittens??

She's a space cadet. The kittens were 1/2 grown but had been fed and played with by her children. A feral cat can survive but these were raised as pets. Hence my desire to park her butt in the forest and see how well SHE could survive!

I also really like Tommy Lee Jones.
I still can't believe that he roomed with Al Gore in college...
How can you forget that famous line," I'm innocent" "I don't care" from the new movie version of The Fugitive.

Alan Rickman has his sneer perfected. You have to wonder if he's as big a butt-head in real life as he plays in the movies. Because he plays a REALLY good butt-head in the movies.

Back
Top Bottom