Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for a walk. Back soon. Unless I get run over, which could happen with the way my day has been going.
th.gif

Quote:
No you aren't.

I sort my M's, but then I eat them in 3's, with 2 of 1 color and 1 of a corresponding color (like 2 reds & and orange, or 2 blues and a green). I try to let the candy coating melt off and then swallow the chocolatey goodness.

Also, when I eat a Snickers bar, I eat all the outer chocolate first, the then nougat, and save the caramel and peanuts for last.

And I eat my candbury eggs like Beaner does, but with no witnesses
hide.gif

Quote:
No you aren't.

I sort my M's, but then I eat them in 3's, with 2 of 1 color and 1 of a corresponding color (like 2 reds & and orange, or 2 blues and a green). I try to let the candy coating melt off and then swallow the chocolatey goodness.

Also, when I eat a Snickers bar, I eat all the outer chocolate first, the then nougat, and save the caramel and peanuts for last.

And I eat my candbury eggs like Beaner does, but with no witnesses
hide.gif

I eat chocolate off the swiss cake rolls and then unroll the cake and eat the "core" last. HA!

Quote:
See? There is a reason we're all on this thread together.

"OW: Where all the mean geeks hang out."

Speaking of which, where's out #1 geek, Buffy?

Ya know, The only thread close to as big as ours, that I can see, is the marans thread people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom