Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Fall on the Farm Photo Contest

Fall and poultry in the same photo!? I'll throw in. Autumn has been amazing here after a hot summer. It's downright healing to hang with the birds in the nice weather, and the leaves and wildflowers make a cool backdrop.

Here's my first entry: Miss Eula posing with photobomb by her favorite meangirl Peep. These 2 have been cliqued up since the brooder. Background is fluffy white fall aster, yellow tulip poplars, and Black Langshans.
DontMindMe-EulaPeepPhotoBomb.jpg

Fall and poultry in the same photo!? I'll throw in. Autumn has been amazing here after a hot summer. It's downright healing to hang with the birds in the nice weather, and the leaves and wildflowers make a cool backdrop.

Here's my first entry: Miss Eula posing with photobomb by her favorite meangirl Peep. These 2 have been cliqued up since the brooder. Background is fluffy white fall aster, yellow tulip poplars, and Black Langshans.View attachment 2391508
Your fall at your place looks DOWNRIGHT healing and serene and lovely and your girls are GORGEOUS!!!!

Your fall at your place looks DOWNRIGHT healing and serene and lovely and your girls are GORGEOUS!!!!
Thanks! You always have kind word to say, and it's awesome of you. BTW, I keep your epic photo tips in the back of my mind as I shoot. I'm way more comfortable shooting still things like landscapes and real estate. Animals are a different ballgame.

Thanks! You always have kind word to say, and it's awesome of you. BTW, I keep your epic photo tips in the back of my mind as I shoot. I'm way more comfortable shooting still things like landscapes and real estate. Animals are a different ballgame.
Lord, tell me about it. STAND STILL! :lau

Back
Top Bottom