Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Fall on the Farm Photo Contest

Pics
Fall and poultry in the same photo!? I'll throw in. Autumn has been amazing here after a hot summer. It's downright healing to hang with the birds in the nice weather, and the leaves and wildflowers make a cool backdrop.

Here's my first entry: Miss Eula posing with photobomb by her favorite meangirl Peep. These 2 have been cliqued up since the brooder. Background is fluffy white fall aster, yellow tulip poplars, and Black Langshans.View attachment 2391508
Entry #2: Who you calling "pumpkin"? With Buff Brahma Donna.

View attachment 2391511
Entry #3: "His hair was perfect." Stilton, 23-week-old EE cockerel, after a nap in the sun. As he grows, his feathers keep getting brighter and warmer. He blends pretty well with the fallen poplar leaves.

View attachment 2391513

Gorgeous photos (wow, that rooster!) :clap

Fall and poultry in the same photo!? I'll throw in. Autumn has been amazing here after a hot summer. It's downright healing to hang with the birds in the nice weather, and the leaves and wildflowers make a cool backdrop.

Here's my first entry: Miss Eula posing with photobomb by her favorite meangirl Peep. These 2 have been cliqued up since the brooder. Background is fluffy white fall aster, yellow tulip poplars, and Black Langshans.View attachment 2391508
Entry #3: "His hair was perfect." Stilton, 23-week-old EE cockerel, after a nap in the sun. As he grows, his feathers keep getting brighter and warmer. He blends pretty well with the fallen poplar leaves.

View attachment 2391513
Beautiful colors and photography! :love

PXL_20201030_180811184.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Back
Top Bottom