Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Fall Photography Contest

I was on a walk by the river this morning, and found that feather in my jacket pocket. It's a feather from Jace, a hen I had years ago; some of you may have seen her in the 2017 BYC calendar. For some reason I felt the desire to give her memory some last sendoff, and let the feather blow into the water. Whilst I didn't have my good camera with me ($800 cameras + slippery river rocks = disaster) it still made a pretty shot, and one that'll be rather special to me.

Last edited:
I was on a walk by the river this morning, and found that feather in my jacket pocket. It's a feather from Jace, a hen I had years ago; some of you may have seen her in the 2016 BYC calendar. For some reason I felt the desire to give her memory some last sendoff, and let the feather blow into the water. Whilst I didn't have my good camera with me ($800 cameras + slippery river rocks = disaster) it still made a pretty shot, and one that'll be rather special to me.
So sweet.:hugs

20200923_171618.jpg

I was on a walk by the river this morning, and found that feather in my jacket pocket. It's a feather from Jace, a hen I had years ago; some of you may have seen her in the 2016 BYC calendar. For some reason I felt the desire to give her memory some last sendoff, and let the feather blow into the water. Whilst I didn't have my good camera with me ($800 cameras + slippery river rocks = disaster) it still made a pretty shot, and one that'll be rather special to me.
Is that the same chicken I saw in your interview?

Back
Top Bottom