Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Fall Photography Contest

Pics
Those mountains are beautiful.

Fall is far along here, and the display is almost over, the gold Tamaracks are about the only trees left with color. We have had rain or snow every day in the last 2 weeks, along with wind, and that takes a toll on the leaves. The sun came out for about an hour yesterday and I could not find my sunglasses, it has been so long since we needed them! It was beautiful while it lasted though!

VERY pretty! :love
Thank you and CluckNDoodle too!
🤗

These were taken at Cades Cove on Sunday. TONS of photographers were out getting their fall pictures. It's practically a tradition for us to take a fall trip into the mountains. I took those two pictures from the backseat of the car while it was in motion. The driver *cough* was too impatient to stop more than twice.

Those mountains are beautiful.

Fall is far along here, and the display is almost over, the gold Tamaracks are about the only trees left with color. We have had rain or snow every day in the last 2 weeks, along with wind, and that takes a toll on the leaves. The sun came out for about an hour yesterday and I could not find my sunglasses, it has been so long since we needed them! It was beautiful while it lasted though!
That's a shame! Maybe next year will be better. Most of our trees are still turning and losing their leaves so we have a couple weeks left before they are bare. It seems like once the trees are bare it just becomes gloomy, overcast, cold and wet until spring. Sunday it rained and was foggy all morning, when we got up there in the mountains it cleared enough so we could enjoy the view. I think it turned out great with the clouds spilling over the mountains and the sun peaking through to highlight the colors...

These are not entries just more pictures from the trip:
P1011617.JPG

P1011620.JPG

P1011630 edit.jpg
P1011573.JPG
P1011667.JPG

🤗

These were taken at Cades Cove on Sunday. TONS of photographers were out getting their fall pictures. It's practically a tradition for us to take a fall trip into the mountains. I took those two pictures from the backseat of the car while it was in motion. The driver *cough* was too impatient to stop more than twice.

That's a shame! Maybe next year will be better. Most of our trees are still turning and losing their leaves so we have a couple weeks left before they are bare. It seems like once the trees are bare it just becomes gloomy, overcast, cold and wet until spring. Sunday it rained and was foggy all morning, when we got up there in the mountains it cleared enough so we could enjoy the view. I think it turned out great with the clouds spilling over the mountains and the sun peaking through to highlight the colors...

View attachment 2391489

View attachment 2391515

View attachment 2391516View attachment 2391517View attachment 2391518
Awesome photos!! :clap

🤗

View attachment 2391489

View attachment 2391515

Very pretty! :love

🤗

View attachment 2391489

View attachment 2391515

Absolutely lovely!! The pictures just show how peaceful it was.

Back
Top Bottom