Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Family Costume Contest!

SueT

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
May 27, 2015
SW MO
Once upon a time there was a witch who loved chickens....she even taught one of them (Margarita) to ride on her broom! Every Halloween she would decorate their eggs and then she and Margarita would deliver them to all the kids.... (after she entered them in the BYC egg decorating contest of course.)
costume3.jpg

costume2.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

black-bats.gif

Madhouse Pullet

Jaki 🐄 Moo
Mar 18, 2014
California
Once upon a time there was a witch who loved chickens....she even taught one of them (Margarita) to ride on her broom! Every Halloween she would decorate their eggs and then she and Margarita would deliver them to all the kids.... (after she entered them in the BYC egg decorating contest of course.)
View attachment 2393981
View attachment 2393980

black-bats.gif
Oh my goodness that is awesome!! Love the chickens :love

CluckNDoodle

Hatchaholic
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Jan 12, 2019
Georgia
View attachment 2393981
View attachment 2393980

black-bats.gif
I love this! Happy Halloween Sue and Margarita!

TwoCrows

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Mar 21, 2011
New Mexico, USA
My Coop
View attachment 2393981
View attachment 2393980

black-bats.gif
Lovely Sue 💖, Happy Halloween to you and everyone else as well! 🎃

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
View attachment 2393981
View attachment 2393980

black-bats.gif
I always enjoy seeing pictures of your flock, they're so pretty!

Top Bottom