Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL - Trick or Treat and Count These Things that are Good to Eat - How Many Green M & M's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If their was any mistake because of the guess that I guessed, see earlier post.
I still don't understand. Is this correct or not?
2020-11-01 17_18_19-Green M & M's - Google Sheets.png

THEIR WAS A GLITCH FROM ME! So I had to BYC pages open in my computer- in one I saw the winners- thought that's great! And looked back in the pages to see what I had guessed- my guess wasn't showing up, so I searched what I thought it was- turned out I had said good guess to someone with a post near the correct guess I kept seeing 412 and I'm like no way they made a mistake but kept seeing 412. So either my eyes were seeing the wrong thing or there was a glitch. It was all on me. Does this make sense? So basically I searched a number, my eyes saw the wrong thing and I started wondering. I just probably saw it all wrong- I want to explain more but it's kind of confusing. Are there any questions? Thanks for backchecking all of this!!!

I am sorry but you first post did not make sense.
This one makes even less sense.
Can you ask your question in a different way?

THEIR WAS A GLITCH FROM ME! So I had to BYC pages open in my computer- in one I saw the winners- thought that's great! And looked back in the pages to see what I had guessed- my guess wasn't showing up, so I searched what I thought it was- turned out I had said good guess to someone with a post near the correct guess I kept seeing 412 and I'm like no way they made a mistake but kept seeing 412. So either my eyes were seeing the wrong thing or there was a glitch. It was all on me. Does this make sense? So basically I searched a number, my eyes saw the wrong thing and I started wondering. I just probably saw it all wrong- I want to explain more but it's kind of confusing. Are there any questions? Thanks for backchecking all of this!!!
What is in your cup?

I am sorry but you first post did not make sense.
This one makes even less sense.
Can you ask your question in a different way?
Basically- I saw this wrong- or maybe a glitch?? Thought it said the winning number was 215 instead of 415 and totally blue it! my total apologies! Does this make any more sense? :barnie :he:th:bow:hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom