Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL - Trick or Treat and Count These Things that are Good to Eat - How Many M & M's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Ok- let me just put it this way 'I grew up- sort of.' None of us are really fully grown up until our end and then there is no time to celebrate that you grew up. :hitIf that makes any sense! :gig
You have no idea how many years have passed since I had to deal with this - "Doing homework." (Lifted from your profile page).

You have no idea how many years have passed since I had to deal with this - "Doing homework." (Lifted from your profile page).
Yes- I can't wait till I will be DONE WITH IT ALL! Then I can actually relax... although I am guessing that you don't relax much with all the helpful posts that you have given us! And I will still be taking care of chickens. So... that doesn't leave much time. Just trusting the older peeps! :lau

Yes- I can't wait till I will be DONE WITH IT ALL! Then I can actually relax... although I am guessing that you don't relax much with all the helpful posts that you have given us! And I will still be taking care of chickens. So... that doesn't leave much time. Just trusting the older peeps! :lau
This is my relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom