Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Meet My Fur Baby Contest!

Pics
Hey everyone, since this is contest was all about our beloved fur babies, I thought that I might share a little tidbit of news: Jake has left this world, he went in his sleep, the best way to go.
He just recently had his thirteenth birthday, so he has been with us for a long time.
Oh darling.. I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your sister @RoosterWhisperer . He lived a long, happy life, and that, my friend, is amazing. He went peacefully, which is the best way to go. I hope you can remember the good times you had with him. So sorry for your painful loss:hugs

Laura :hugs

Hey everyone, since this is contest was all about our beloved fur babies, I thought that I might share a little tidbit of news: Jake has left this world, he went in his sleep, the best way to go.
He just recently had his thirteenth birthday, so he has been with us for a long time.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was so fortunate to get to spend 13 long happy years with you. :hugs

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. :hugs They get so intertwined in our hearts, it hurts when they pass. I hope your heavy heart heals soon. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom