Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Meet My Fur Baby Contest!

Pics
Not an entry

Evil
evil_1.png

Hello!
For my second entry, I would like to share JJ! Excuse my complexion! I went to the wrong plastic surgeon!:lau
Untitled79-1.jpg

This is Jake, he is 12 years old and still going strong!
He was one of the puppies my mother and nana bred, he has outlived all our other dogs even though he is blind probably has some neurological things going on!
I say that because his head is constantly tilted, but doesn't bother him!
Since he is blind, he doesn't know any tricks, but he can find his way around really well!
I love my other critters, but this dog is probably the most important pet to me, along with my cockatiel, I am glad to be his senior caretaker and aid him in his long life!
Jake, thank you for being my companion and making it all the way to Christmas, and I hope you have many more days to come!

Soo cuute!
Zoey:
We currently have 2 cats, zoey and Oliver. This is Zoey. We got them at about 7 weeks old at a local humane society, in may 2019. The typical story: we went in, planning to get one cat, but they were siblings so we just HAD to get both :lau, aaand we walked out with 2. They are currently about a year and a half old, maybe slightly more than a year and a half old. We thankfully at least still have them. She’s the one that is usually playful and crazy but she also takes long naps. They both are our resident mice catchers (with the help of mousetraps sometimes:gig). She’s the sneaky one definitely as well. Zoey is sneaky and mischievous, while Oliver is always looking innocent, with deep, deep eyes.
here she is:
View attachment 2460990
she’s the one to the right, more towards the bottom of the picture. The gray one.

Back
Top Bottom