Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Meet My Fur Baby Contest!

CrazyHomelyLadybird-size_restricted.gif

Just a friendly reminder to get those last minute entries in! This contest ends tomorrow, December 31st at 11:59 PM Pacific Time!

This is Zip sitting on his favorite stump that overlooks the valley behind the house that most of our preditors sneek in to snatch a chicken.
we free range.
View attachment 2467845
My female dog is named Abby but I call her Zip, short for Zippy because she’s fast and always on the go. Looks like he’s doing a good job keeping watch!

Thank you for sharing so many fun things about your fur babies with us! I absolutely love that there were so many rescue stories and your homes were opened to the animals that needed you. 🤗

We had such a great response to this contest that we decided to add two more prizes for a total of FOUR winners! Two cat prizes and two dog prizes! The first two numbers drawn will receive the mugs and the second two numbers drawn will receive 2021 BYC Calendars! :celebrate

Without further ado, we have our winners!!! As a reminder, these were selected by a random number generator.

big-cong-confetti.gif

1st drawing:
DOG WINNER @hysop

CAT WINNER @AccidentalFarm

2nd drawing:
DOG WINNER @shawluvsbirds
CAT WINNER @Corbdee

This is from the spreadsheet where all 119 entries were entered.
Mug winners
Calendar winners

These are the screenshots from the random number generator!
1 (2).png
1 (1).png
2 (1).png
2 (2).png

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

And THANK YOU to BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Back
Top Bottom