Ended Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair—Artwork Contest

Pics
459D5E27-21E5-4D6B-A20C-03F7179B51EB.jpeg

drew these little guys when I was bored out of my mind in quarantine :)

I just wanna ask could photography count as an entry, too? I'm asking since that I saw someone posted a picture. Just wondering.
I don’t think it does since this is a line from the first post:

Calling all our talented artists on Backyard Chickens! Share your paintings and drawings, show off your handmade jewelry pieces and pottery.

They also normally have separate competitions for photography. Like they had a winter photography contest and a spring photography contest. What photographs were you interested in posting? If it’s of chickens you can chose to upload your photo to: Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair—Standard-Bred Chicken Show and
2022 BYC Calendar - We Need Your Pictures!

Or if it’s of other fowl you can upload your photo to:
Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair—Other Poultry Show

Here is a competition where you can enter any poultry you want (preferably chickens but other poultry would be fine as well):
Official BYC Caption Contest Photo Submission Thread #4

There aren’t any landscape competitions going at the moment. If you keep an eye out there will most likely be one in a few months. If you are just wanting to show off your photograph and aren’t interested in the prizes I’m sure you can just upload photos for everyone to look at :)

I’m not organising the competition so they might be accepting photography and I just took it wrong. But I thought since it’s been a day since someone asked this question last and no one answered I’d attempt to answer :D

Back
Top Bottom