Ended Official BYC 2022 Summer Fair—Equine Show Ring

It just looked worse than I’ve seen it, hopefully she’s okay ❤️
The previous owners had her most (or all) of her life, and they said it’s always been like that. As she aged it has gotten worse, the vet has told us some exercises we can do that might potentially help. She is not in pain, and I don’t ride her anymore. She’s beautiful just the way she is and I love her.

The previous owners had her most (or all) of her life, and they said it’s always been like that. As she aged it has gotten worse, the vet has told us some exercises we can do that might potentially help. She is not in pain, and I don’t ride her anymore. She’s beautiful just the way she is and I love her.
I was going to just post a pic of her head, but I’m not going to hide it there’s nothing wrong with her body.

Ah okay that’s good she’s not in pain and yeah she’s def cute.

I was going to just post a pic of her head, but I’m not going to hide it there’s nothing wrong with her body.
Never said there was? Was just curious…

I know you didn’t, but lots of times I feel like I shouldn’t show her back because people will think she’s not happy and healthy or whatever.
I had a marvelous jumping pony with a sway back and people gave me all kinds of grief. :th

Back
Top Bottom