Ended Official BYC 2022 Summer Fair—Farm Machinery Show

PICT0266 (1).JPG

Making hay with a Kubota tractor and Vermeer round baler. The enclosed cab with air conditioner comes in handy on the hot summer days. Keeps the driver free from wasps, too!. I like this baler as it doesn't 'kick' the bale out like a ninja warrior in battle. Instead, this model gently rolls the bale out thus preventing the tragedy of a large round bale taking off across the pasture, through the fence and into the neighbors pond across the road.

PICT0266 (1).JPG

Making hay with a Kubota tractor and Vermeer round baler. The enclosed cab with air conditioner comes in handy on the hot summer days. Keeps the driver free from wasps, too!. I like this baler as it doesn't 'kick' the bale out like a ninja warrior in battle. Instead, this model gently rolls the bale out thus preventing the tragedy of a large round bale taking off across the pasture, through the fence and into the neighbors pond across the road.
Air conditioning, I'm jealous!

View attachment 3190880
This John Deere came to the shop because it liked to catch on fire. The electrical problem was repaired but the owner never came for her. And 22 years later she is still with us! We don't know what year but guess around 1980. This tractor is really a steady ride. The nice wide base makes you feel secure on unlevel ground.
Wow, that's a nice tractor. I never would have forgotten to get it back. That's a great all purpose tractor. Looks great too. :)

View attachment 3190886
I remember as a kid the neighbors had a tractor with a radio. Now they have air conditioning and heat. Definitely makes field work more comfortable. Sounds like you've had run away round bales in the past? Now that would be an adventure.

I remember as a kid the neighbors had a tractor with a radio.
When I bought the 1956 Ferguson F40 I was telling my friend about the tractor and I kept adding things as he was swallowing it hook line and sinker... but when I got to air conditioning he bailed on me and called my bluff. He never forgot that...

JT

Entry 3.
Allis Chalmers G (or two).
Both have belly cultivators although only one is mounted just now. They also do some other light work such as moving trailers around, saving some hitching and unhitching of the other tractors.

It is too late for me to edit the post where I first attached them; sorry for the confusion but, as of this morning, I am fairly confident at least one is mine. I didn't want to enter machinery that is not mine.

Attachments

• 77C47833-9934-4B40-9F1F-F02A672BD55A.jpeg
    77C47833-9934-4B40-9F1F-F02A672BD55A.jpeg
    635.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 47F758DF-4D86-49B7-9D45-1FDEB90E563C.jpeg
    47F758DF-4D86-49B7-9D45-1FDEB90E563C.jpeg
    602.4 KB · Views: 2
Entry 3.
Allis Chalmers G (or two).
Both have belly cultivators although only one is mounted just now. They also do some other light work such as moving trailers around, saving some hitching and unhitching of the other tractors.

It is too late for me to edit the post where I first attached them; sorry for the confusion but, as of this morning, I am fairly confident at least one is mine. I didn't want to enter machinery that is not mine.
Is that for cultivating corn? Very cool. You can edit whatever you want, just let us know if you did. :)

Is that for cultivating corn? Very cool. You can edit whatever you want, just let us know if you did. :)
Not for corn - unless the deer and raccoon populations change a lot, I'm not planting that. Tomatoes, for sure. Next most likely are other vegetables, small fruits, various tree crops, and flowers. My plans are coming along slowly.

I have the basic account so I can only edit in the first 24 hours. At least I think that is what is happening. Most of the time it isn't an issue for me.

🙂

Not for corn - unless the deer and raccoon populations change a lot, I'm not planting that. Tomatoes, for sure. Next most likely are other vegetables, small fruits, various tree crops, and flowers. My plans are coming along slowly.

I have the basic account so I can only edit in the first 24 hours. At least I think that is what is happening. Most of the time it isn't an issue for me.

🙂
Let me know which photo you want removed, or report the post and ask for the photo to be removed.

Back
Top Bottom