Ended Official BYC 2023 Summer Fair Contest—Outdoor Gardening Show

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @Phaedra Geiermann, @Yard farmer, @mararva, @BabyGotQuack, @ChickyWhicky, @tripletfeb, @Sefirothe, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @Sammster, @Decoyman, @NanaK, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @WoDia, @Spudlo, @Sharwig, @The Welch Chickens, @Jenbirdee, & @StinkyAcres

The competition was fierce, and we had so many great entries that we broke them down into three categories: Harvest, Garden, and Flowers.

Harvest Category

First Place - @HopKat

Second Place - @Phaedra Geiermann

Two-way tie for third!

Third Place - @Yard farmer

Third Place - @mararva

Three-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @BabyGotQuack

Fourth Place - @tripletfeb

Fourth Place - @ChickyWhicky

Garden Category

Two-way tie for first!

First Place - @Sefirothe

First Place - @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

Second Place - @Sammster

Two-way tie for third!

Third Place - @Decoyman

Third Place - @NanaK

Fourth Place - @BirdsBeesTrees

Flower Category

First Place - @WoDia

Two-way tie for second!

Second Place - @Spudlo

Second Place - @Sharwig

Third Place - @The Welch Chickens

Two-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @Jenbirdee

Fourth Place - @StinkyAcres

@HopKat, @Phaedra Geiermann, @Yard farmer, @mararva, @BabyGotQuack, @ChickyWhicky, @tripletfeb, @Sefirothe, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @Sammster, @Decoyman, @NanaK, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @WoDia, @Spudlo, @Sharwig, @The Welch Chickens, @Jenbirdee, & @StinkyAcres, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our
BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).
Thank you! so many beautiful entries! Thanks to the judges sponsors and all who worked on this fun contest.

Back
Top Bottom