Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #2

Does this mean that if we place in this contest, we'll be able to write for the next contest too, or will their be limits, like winners will skip the next contest, but are eligable the following one? Not that we're in danger of the same #1 writers, there were lots or GREAT articles and writer in this contest.

If you win in this contest you are required to submit articles to every other writing contest we have!
wink.png
big_smile.png

Seriously though, if you win or not, we love it when our members write articles. So, even though old articles before this contest, or articles submitted to a contest already can't be resubmitted, anybody, winners or not, will be able to submit for future articles. The same with our coop contests.

i know there are a lot of articles to read but do you have an idea of when the winners will be announced?

I've just been informed by my boss that every time someone asks when the winners will be announced we'll push back announcing the winners by 36 hours.
tongue2.gif

I write mine in member pages, and allow only me to make revisions. Others can comment, but not change it or add to it, unless you allow it. I would do it that way. (Yep, allready working on more articles, but just duck and goose ones right now)

I'm pretty sure you allready know that though.
hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom