Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest - #20

Hello feathered friends and fantastic writers! So sorry for the delay.

Firstly, we want to extend our heartfelt gratitude to every participant who shared their insight and experience in the Official BYC Article Writing Contest - #20. Your contributions are what make our community an educational and lively place for all things poultry!

We've observed that the number of entries for this contest didn't hatch up to our expectations—we were hoping for 20... but ended up with 8. While this is below our minimum threshold to award the originally planned $100 grand prize, we still want to celebrate the contributions of those who took the time to participate.

Given the circumstance, we have decided to adjust the prize structure to better reflect the participation level. Here's the newly feathered prize list:
  • 1st Place: A $50 Brinsea Gift Certificate, or a $50 BYC Store Gift Certificate, or a 12-month PFM ($60 value) for themselves or a friend.
  • 2nd Place: $30 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 6-month PFM ($35 value) for themselves or a friend.
  • 3rd Place: $15 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 3-month PFM ($20 value) for themselves or a friend.
We believe these prizes still provide a robust token of appreciation for your efforts and maintain the spirit of our friendly competition.

While our wings were clipped a bit shorter this time, it's all part of the learning process. We are actively looking into how we can encourage more participation and make our next contest even more egg-citing!

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to your continued engagement in our flock-tastic community.

We will announce the winners later today.

Congratulations in advance to the winners!
This is the first I’ve seen of this contest 😞
Perhaps that was the issue?
I certainly would have loved to take a shot at a contribution if I’d seen it in time!

I usually check in pretty much daily, but from a phone and via the “lightning bolt” / new post icon at the top of my screen, to see if anyone is having an issue that I might be able to help with, or someone who is having an issue that hasn’t been replied to - but perhaps I know who to tag in the the conversation if I can’t help...

@casportpony do you have a suggestion for a better way to check threads so I don’t miss the next contest?

Congratulations in advance to the winners!
This is the first I’ve seen of this contest 😞
Perhaps that was the issue?
I certainly would have loved to take a shot at a contribution if I’d seen it in time!

I usually check in pretty much daily, but from a phone and via the “lightning bolt” / new post icon at the top of my screen, to see if anyone is having an issue that I might be able to help with, or someone who is having an issue that hasn’t been replied to - but perhaps I know who to tag in the the conversation if I can’t help...

@casportpony do you have a suggestion for a better way to check threads so I don’t miss the next contest?
Check out the new contest!:
Official BYC Article Writing Contest - #21

And we try to keep this updated:
Current Contests - Lots of Prizes! - Check Them out!

Hello feathered friends and fantastic writers! So sorry for the delay.

Firstly, we want to extend our heartfelt gratitude to every participant who shared their insight and experience in the Official BYC Article Writing Contest - #20. Your contributions are what make our community an educational and lively place for all things poultry!

We've observed that the number of entries for this contest didn't hatch up to our expectations—we were hoping for 20... but ended up with 8. While this is below our minimum threshold to award the originally planned $100 grand prize, we still want to celebrate the contributions of those who took the time to participate.

Given the circumstance, we have decided to adjust the prize structure to better reflect the participation level. Here's the newly feathered prize list:
  • 1st Place: A $50 Brinsea Gift Certificate, or a $50 BYC Store Gift Certificate, or a 12-month PFM ($60 value) for themselves or a friend.
  • 2nd Place: $30 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 6-month PFM ($35 value) for themselves or a friend.
  • 3rd Place: $15 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 3-month PFM ($20 value) for themselves or a friend.
We believe these prizes still provide a robust token of appreciation for your efforts and maintain the spirit of our friendly competition.

While our wings were clipped a bit shorter this time, it's all part of the learning process. We are actively looking into how we can encourage more participation and make our next contest even more egg-citing!

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to your continued engagement in our flock-tastic community.

We will announce the winners later today.
:pop

Back
Top Bottom