Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #5 - Write and Win!

Whoops!
hide.gif

I took out the list of suggested posts on purpose, but forgot to take out the line "Here are articles we'd LOVE to see written (bonus points if you use these titles and write a great article about these items):"

With this contest we wanted our members to be extra creative with their submissions and to think of really great article ideas on their own. Think of articles that aren't already in the Learning Center and would contain information that would be helpful to either newbies or even experts!

We look forward to your ideas!

Whoops!
hide.gif

I took out the list of suggested posts on purpose, but forgot to take out the line "Here are articles we'd LOVE to see written (bonus points if you use these titles and write a great article about these items):"

With this contest we wanted our members to be extra creative with their submissions and to think of really great article ideas on their own. Think of articles that aren't already in the Learning Center and would contain information that would be helpful to either newbies or even experts!

We look forward to your ideas!
This is going to be harder then I thought. Haha, I'll give it a shot.
wink.png

Nifty had a great idea there!
thumbsup.gif
If you are really, really stumped, here are some topics that I've come up with, but let's see what you all can think of first!

- Fermented feed for chickens
- Vaccinations for small poultry flocks
- Poultry orthopaedics - foot and leg problems
- Prevent and treat frostbite in chickens
- Diagnosing incubation problems and causes of hatch failures
- How to prepare a chicken for showing
- Chickens and your children
- Introducing chickens to your dog(s) and cat(s)

i want to compete in this comp (cos i wanna win something
roll.png
) but i dont know what to do , i'm thinking of hatching with broody hens, cos i have experience with that, but i'm not sure if i should do that or not....

Back
Top Bottom