Ended Official BYC Caption Contest - 01/02/2018 - Pic by GldnValleyHens

Why would you change it? It has the most votes so far.:)
If you edit, I don't think you will be disqualified. The edit note will show in your post, and I suppose people could always change their vote if they want.
You can enter more than one caption...
I just wanted to take out the "oh my god" part, and switch it with something else, couple of people probably think I took the Lords name in vain when thats not what I meant :v

I just wanted to take out the "oh my god" part, and switch it with something else, couple of people probably think I took the Lords name in vain when thats not what I meant :v
Thats not right, :rant You didnt so let them get over themselves. ANY mention of GOD in these days is a good mention.

True
But I came up with something funnier then oh my God, I'll leave it be though
Well, if it's funnier... :D

I think it's good to consider others' feelings, but you obviously didn't mean any offense. That phrase is so common now it even has its own abbreviation!

you just got my vote.
:3 ty
Well, if it's funnier... :D

I think it's good to consider others' feelings, but you obviously didn't mean any offense. That phrase is so common now it even has its own abbreviation!
Mm true, some people including me are kind of sensitive about it, but in my case only when someone mixes a bad curse word with it.

Anyways I'll just leave it :p

It's weird how people can scream that name behind closed doors, or in mortal pain, but put it in a thread, OMG :gigyour fine as far as I'm concerned :cool:

Back
Top Bottom