Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 01-06-23 Pic by Fuchsia

"Look! Up there, in the sky!
Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
No, it's Super Goose!!!
c6q0ai2qlkt91.jpg

I have some rules.
Okay maybe there are a lot.

1. No going under the water because my wings can't pull you out if you drown.
2. Don't drink the water in my pond or spit in my pond. I will not enjoy some lingering spat floating on top of the surface of the water. Which brings me to...
3. No food or drinks! There are a million places to eat at and you choose my pond. How disrespectful. I will take some bread, though.
4. Don't throw bread in the pond. It will grow mold overtime and I will get sick, whether I eat it or not. You don't want a pretty duck like me to die, do you?
5. Absolutely NO urinating or defecating in my pond. My pond is not a toilet, nor a waste basket so do your business elsewhere.
6. Don't talk about me behind my back. We're all jealous of people and other things but do you think I'll be pleased if you call me the "too many rules" person?
7. Should weather be terrible, I will hold up the signal to go inside.
8. No diving for fish. Like I said, I don't want you drowning.
9. No screaming. My owner is not pleased about screaming animals and humans. I want this to be as relaxing as a beach. If you need help, go to my owner.
10. Be on the lookout for hawks. They always ruin our day so curse them.
11. Don't put your head back. I heard it's ticklish. How do you do it anyways?
12. If you see a drake or any other masculine animal, don't do anything. Masculine, whether human or animal, waste our time. I do not plan on getting married so please don't try to act nice. You'll end up making a fool out of yourself.
13. Do not throw sticks in the pond. They'll poke us. Leaves are acceptable.
14. No trash. Like I said, my pond is a haven to relax in not for throwing trash in.
15. See those brown plants over there? Please do not eat them. They are not sausages, rather they are called cattails.
16. No other animals shall come to this pond. Only ducks but a limited number.
17. Maximum of 50 ducks. There is a small pond nearby for the little ones.
18. Do not pick me up. I refuse to be stroked and lifted.
19. Don't hit me either. Want me to hit you with my wing?
20. No pool noodles, floaties and other pool toys.
21. HAVE FUN!
Okay so maybe with all these rules, you may not be having any fun but at least you get a 5 star experience and no annoyances.
Someone: Yeah, I'm just going to go to the pool, then.
Duck: Fine by me.

Last edited:
Not a caption...I thought this could be a duck with the neck ring, but also resembles a Goose with a not so long neck, so I wonder...is this a goose or a duck? Yikes, it's probably a duck, his neck is stretching in that pose. Oh well, my captions are already out there, Goose themed. 😆 🤣 😂

What type of bird?
Inquiring minds wanna know!

Is it an Aleutian Cackling Goose, Brent or Greylag cross? Sorry, I don't know Geese.
AleutianCanadaGoose2.jpg
img_0046.jpg img_9899.jpg

Last edited:
I have some rules.
Okay maybe there are a lot.

1. No going under the water because my wings can't pull you out if you drown.
2. Don't drink the water in my pond or spit in my pond. I will not enjoy some lingering spat floating on top of the surface of the water. Which brings me to...
3. No food or drinks! There are a million places to eat at and you choose my pond. How disrespectful. I will take some bread, though.
4. Don't throw bread in the pond. It will grow mold overtime and I will get sick, whether I eat it or not. You don't want a pretty duck like me to die, do you?
5. Absolutely NO urinating or defecating in my pond. My pond is not a toilet, nor a waste basket so do your business elsewhere.
6. Don't talk about me behind my back. We're all jealous of people and other things but do you think I'll be pleased if you call me the "too many rules" person?
7. Should weather be terrible, I will hold up the signal to go inside.
8. No diving for fish. Like I said, I don't want you drowning.
9. No screaming. My owner is not pleased about screaming animals and humans. I want this to be as relaxing as a beach. If you need help, go to my owner.
10. Be on the lookout for hawks. They always ruin our day so curse them.
11. Don't put your head back. I heard it's ticklish. How do you do it anyways?
12. If you see a drake or any other masculine animal, don't do anything. Masculine, whether human or animal, waste our time. I do not plan on getting married so please don't try to act nice. You'll end up making a fool out of yourself.
13. Do not throw sticks in the pond. They'll poke us. Leaves are acceptable.
14. No trash. Like I said, my pond is a haven to relax in not for throwing trash in.
15. See those brown plants over there? Please do not eat them. They are not sausages, rather they are called cattails.
16. No other animals shall come to this pond. Only ducks but a limited number.
17. Maximum of 50 ducks. There is a small pond nearby for the little ones.
18. Do not pick me up. I refuse to be stroked and lifted.
19. Don't hit me either. Want me to hit you with my wing?
20. No pool noodles, floaties and other pool toys.
21. HAVE FUN!
Okay so maybe with all these rules, you may not be having any fun but at least you get a 5 star experience and no annoyances.
Someone: Yeah, I'm just going to go to the pool, then.
Duck: Fine by me.
:lau

Back
Top Bottom