Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 05-05-23 Pic by BY Bob

This week's Caption Contest winner as judged by our esteemed panel of judges is...

You gonna finish those..

1656662184896.png

Congratulations @Romans1089 - I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

And this week's Honorable Mention goes to @Poptart3130 - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated - these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you. :celebrate

Check out the latest fun & exciting caption contest HERE!

This week's Caption Contest winner as judged by our esteemed panel of judges is...

1656662184896.png

Congratulations @Romans1089 - I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

And this week's Honorable Mention goes to @Poptart3130 - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated - these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you. :celebrate

Check out the latest fun & exciting caption contest HERE!
Congratulations @Romans1089 - nice one!

Hey Mods - I know it is already crowded but I would love if the picture and the winning caption featured on the home page alongside the POW.
They always bring a smile to your face and you could probably live with one less 'topic' in the 6 tiles,
That would mean you would always have: Coop Focus, POW, Winning caption, and topic of the week. That would leave you two tiles for whatever other topics you wanted.
Just a suggestion, but I think it will make lots of people smile.

Hey Mods - I know it is already crowded but I would love if the picture and the winning caption featured on the home page alongside the POW.
They always bring a smile to your face and you could probably live with one less 'topic' in the 6 tiles,
That would mean you would always have: Coop Focus, POW, Winning caption, and topic of the week. That would leave you two tiles for whatever other topics you wanted.
Just a suggestion, but I think it will make lots of people smile.
Great suggestion! @BYC Project Manager is in charge of the Homepage, let's see what he thinks! :)

Back
Top Bottom