Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 09-17-21 Pic by CupcakeTheChicken

Pics
This week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

Ooops, wait! Once again we have a 2-way tie between:

Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊🎈🎉🎊🎈

Using the Random Number Generator, this week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

View attachment 2844544

Congratulations @416bigbore!

big-cong-confetti.gif

@416bigbore I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

This week's Honorable Mention goes to @gimmie birdies once more - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated, these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest
HERE! :celebrate

Thank you, If you already didn't have a PFM, I was going to gift it your way. :) I never win a coin toss! :gigThis weeks Captions Contest pic is very funny and should produce a lot of great captions! :yesss:

I got that for winning the coop contest... and have another entry coming this year so I hope to have plenty of "time". :) And I win coin tosses all the time... SOOOOOO that means maybe YOUR LUCK is changing! Go buy a lottery ticket. If you win, you have to split it with me though!!! That would sure make the news.

PS- I miss NC. KY is nice... but NC is just... NC.

I got that for winning the coop contest... and have another entry coming this year so I hope to have plenty of "time". :) And I win coin tosses all the time... SOOOOOO that means maybe YOUR LUCK is changing! Go buy a lottery ticket. If you win, you have to split it with me though!!! That would sure make the news.

PS- I miss NC. KY is nice... but NC is just... NC.
Congrats on the coop contest, :yesss: I will have to check that out. The weather is finally starting to cool off with little to no humidity during the day. Now if it don't rain all fall and winter like last year, it should be very nice over here. :)

Back
Top Bottom