Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 10-15-21 Pic by cheezenkwackers

Pics
This week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

Ooops, wait! Once again we have a 2-way tie between:

Using the Random Number Generator, this week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

Capture.PNG

Congratulations @theoldchick!

big-cong-confetti.gif

@theoldchick I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

This week's Honorable Mention goes to @416bigbore & @swampfox440 - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated, these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest
HERE! :celebrate

Using the Random Number Generator, this week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

View attachment 2874444

big-cong-confetti.gif

@theoldchick I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

This week's Honorable Mention goes to @416bigbore & @swampfox440 - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated, these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest
Congrats, @theoldchick! :bun

View attachment 2874444

big-cong-confetti.gif

Congratulations šŸŽŠšŸŽ‰šŸŽˆ

Back
Top Bottom