Open Contest Official BYC Caption Contest Photo Submission - Thread #10

Pics
She got you good there. She lost the one on the other side, but she still has a nice long one. Works really well for showing off her "supreme" powers.
Wow, she's got spurs, cool! I had a hen with one spur, she was an old gal. She even crowed, grew saddle and sickle feathers. 😅

Wow, she's got spurs, cool! I had a hen with one spur, she was an old gal. She even crowed, grew saddle and sickle feathers. 😅
Oh wow. I wonder if Josey will go that route eventually. I've heard rumors that she crowed once, but I don't know how true that is. She is lead hen for the Bigs so I think she'd probably be most likely to "rooster" if I'm not around.

Oh wow. I wonder if Josey will go that route eventually. I've heard rumors that she crowed once, but I don't know how true that is. She is lead hen for the Bigs so I think she'd probably be most likely to "rooster" if I'm not around.
My hens crow was weird, low and growly. An only an occasional crow. Her saddle and sickle feathers weren't as long as a roos, but they were a twice as long as the standard hen. Your gal may start crowing too, my gal started in at 7 years old.

My hens crow was weird, low and growly. An only an occasional crow. Her saddle and sickle feathers weren't as long as a roos, but they were a twice as long as the standard hen. Your gal may start crowing too, my gal started in at 7 years old.
Oh wow. I can imagine Josey doing that and all the others looking at her making that face that chick in your PFP is making.

I'm hoping the Bigs will live to a ripe old age. And by that, I mean they live long lives as pets, not ripe food.

Oh wow. I can imagine Josey doing that and all the others looking at her making that face that chick in your PFP is making.

I'm hoping the Bigs will live to a ripe old age. And by that, I mean they live long lives as pets, not ripe food.
Several of my gals made it 12 and 13 yrs old. It seems, in my flock anyways, if they get past 7 years old, they have the power to make it into their teens. Here's hoping Bigs lives a good long life!! :fl

Several of my gals made it 12 and 13 yrs old. It seems, in my flock anyways, if they get past 7 years old, they have the power to make it into their teens. Here's hoping Bigs lives a good long life!! :fl
All of the Bigs say thank you. They're under a tree right now enjoying the shade. As if they don't do shady stuff around the time I eat lunch anyways.

In Albis the Dominique will wait by my door close to 1:30 for food. She knows when I get my food, and she will wait. That thing has no mercy.
Their internal clocks know when it's YOUR lunch time, mine know when I eat my morning banana, I have to hide or I get stampeded. 😅

Back
Top Bottom