Ended Official BYC Contest—Guess When BYC Will Hit 25 Million Messages!

Pics
What about the bullet point? It says:
View attachment 3094570
So shouldn't it be in the exact format? 🤨
A little bit of history for you @Lemon-Drop .. if I may…

Over the last year or so there have been several contests just like this one. Every time the rules of month/day/year hour & AM/PM. Is the pattern.

Alas so many, many user ID’s do not read the simple directions.

Some do. Some partially. And every now and then 1 or 2 actually read it all the way thru and ask questions Just like you have now.

Relax. Your not in any trouble. It’s all good. Thanks for joining in. And good night :caf

A little bit of history for you @Lemon-Drop .. if I may…

Over the last year or so there have been several contests just like this one. Every time the rules of month/day/year hour & AM/PM. Is the pattern.

Alas so many, many user ID’s do not read the simple directions.

Some do. Some partially. And every now and then 1 or 2 actually read it all the way thru and ask questions Just like you have now.

Relax. Your not in any trouble. It’s all good. Thanks for joining in. And good night :caf

Relax. It’s okay. I see in your profile a detail they may have overlooked.

It’s all good. Breathe. Have a wonderful weekend!

It’s okay.
Thank you!

Rumor has it that there will be a posting competition starting tomorrow.
I was trying to figure out what a posting competition is, then decided it must mean people will try to manipulate the outcome of this contest.
My understanding is that race isn't supposed to happen until after the contest is over in order to not affect the outcome of this contest.
But now I'm clueless again. What is "that race"?

Back
Top Bottom