Ended Official BYC Contest - 1 Million Threads Contest - Guess Day/Time & Win Free Automatic Coop Doo

Any chance someone is keeping a spreadsheet of dates/times chosen? This is really nuts...
@tiffanyblitz Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is an easy way to find all the guesses that are already in… I don't make a sheet of all the entries either. What I do when we get close to the target is fish out all the entries that are for around that time and then narrow it down from there once we hit the target.

ok guys I made a Calendar for this. So far 3 people conflicted I am going to go back and double check everyone to see if it was me. Lots of names and pages to go through but I am doing my best to give you all a rough idea. What I did was if someone picked 3:59pm I put them in the 3-4pm slot for said date. I wasn't sure when I started on this if I was to give them the 4pm slot or do what I did. Maybe I will be lucky and a Mod or Admin is on to clarify :) . Also I didn't verify for intro post. But here is the link so far. https://calendar.google.com/calenda...roup.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

All guesses must be on the HOUR (i.e., NO MINUTES). If you entered minutes into your guess your guess will be rounded up or down to the closest hour.

I answered my own question hehe. Give me about an hour and It will be fixed

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom