Ended Official BYC Contest - 1 Million Threads Contest - Guess Day/Time & Win Free Automatic Coop Doo

Way back when, I calculated an average of 151 per day over the course of a 10 day period in early Nov.. That would have had the day Dec. 17, evening. I was late to the game though

Way back when, I calculated an average of 151 per day over the course of a 10 day period in early Nov.. That would have had the day Dec. 17, evening. I was late to the game though
Sounds you calculated in time, but didn't post your guess by the deadline?

I only calculated for a few days and came up with about 150 and picked 12-18, my dads bday.

It's all a bit of a crap shoot and I usually don't participate in contests, not sure how I got hooked in,
but will be interesting to watch the numbers, and who doesn't like prize?

Sounds you calculated in time, but didn't post your guess by the deadline?

I only calculated for a few days and came up with about 150 and picked 12-18, my dads bday.

It's all a bit of a crap shoot and I usually don't participate in contests, not sure how I got hooked in,
but will be interesting to watch the numbers, and who doesn't like prize?
Exactly right.

I got hooked in because I need 16 automatic doors.

I won one of these contests a few years ago and received a Golden Feather Membership.

I also chose to use scientifical thingies to chose the date and time I did. I looked at how the numbers were trending on the new threads notifications. Getting that number, I then extrapolated by multiplying that figure by the number of new members. I then deducted the number of new threads started during our occasional inundation of foreign spam. Once I had all of that information entered into a spreadsheet, I chose the date and time of my birthday.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
I also chose to use scientifical thingies to chose the date and time I did. I looked at how the numbers were trending on the new threads notifications. Getting that number, I then extrapolated by multiplying that figure by the number of new members. I then deducted the number of new threads started during our occasional inundation of foreign spam. Once I had all of that information entered into a spreadsheet, I chose the date and time of my birthday.
idunno.gif

Sounds like a sure thing right there
yesss.gif

997,238 currently - looks like mid Dec

Nothing scientific about my guess...I chose my youngest son's birthday (12-23). Figured it was as good a guess as any!

I was going to pick 12-17 because it's my brother's birthday, but decided to go with what my math said and chose the 14th instead.

-Kathy

I was going to pick 12-17 because it's my brother's birthday, but decided to go with what my math said and chose the 14th instead.

-Kathy

If @finnfur is right about mid-December, you could come very close Kathy.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom