Ended Official BYC Contest - Chicken and Egg Recipes - Win a BYC Cookbook!

Sumi, I'm a bit confused. What happened to my scrumptious Challah Egg Bread recipe? I thought I mentioned that it was an entry for the contest. Did I forget to mention that?
I'm not Sumi but the name of your recipe intrigued me so I did a search for it. It's there....but I also didn't see a post from you on this thread with the link to it so everyone could find it. Rules say you gotta post your link to your recipe here in the thread in order for them (and us) to look it over. I would not have been happy not to see this recipe - eager to give it a try.

Now, I know helping the competition in a contest is frowned upon by some, but I would hate for anyone to miss a single delectable offering posted by anyone. So if you're not sure how to post a link to your recipe, let me know and I can grab it and put it up here for you, unless anyone objects.

Link worked just fine when I clicked on it in your posts. BTW, wonder why your posts are doubled? I had that happen once when I double clicked on "submit" but that was on Win 10, if that makes any difference.

I love eggs but don't have any recipe that you have not made yourselves. I like to make egg sandwich with cheese or omletes.

I love eggs but don't have any recipe that you have not made yourselves. I like to make egg sandwich with cheese or omletes.
So post it anyway! Maybe you do something to your egg sammiches that we don't and it could put a twist on it. Same with your omelets! C'mon - what have you got to lose? Join in the fun!

I make decent fried chicken but that's pretty darn simple... not sure that's a "recipe" really. I'll try to think of something fancier.

Back
Top Bottom