Ended Official BYC Contest - Chicken and Egg Recipes - Win a BYC Cookbook!

I love eggs but don't have any recipe that you have not made yourselves. I like to make egg sandwich with cheese or omletes.
X2 on Blooie's comments. It doesn't have to be fancy just use lots of eggs. You don't have to post pics, but get extra credit for them.

So get out those eggs and your camera, and enter..nothing to lose here.
yippiechickie.gif

I make decent fried chicken but that's pretty darn simple... not sure that's a "recipe" really. I'll try to think of something fancier.
Things are only simple to those who can do it.

If you have Ingredients & Cooking Techniques, then you have a recipe. Go for it and enter..
wee.gif

Hi there blooie,
Well the truth of the matter is either I am very impatient or a bit off kilter and didn't notice it go through the first time. When I, no actually before I sent in my link entry I didn't see the hyperlink activate so in my mind's eye it didn't happen since I didn't know it would happen "magically". Oh now that I think about it I'm both off kilter and a bit impatient, depending on how you mete out patience...
Thanks for the camaraderie!

You are so welcome! Glad it worked and you figured out the double post thing! I couldn't drop Win 10's Edge browser fast enough with all the trouble it gave me, so I just thought it might be something like that.

this is my omelet 3 eggs beaten
Add 2 tsp of table salt and black pepper
And 4 tsp of milk mix all to gather set aside
And put the meat to cook of your chose
Chopp up some jalapeno peppers and some bell peppers then a onion I like the white one
Then gress the pan pore the egg in the pan then add all then put the cheese on top check the bitten of the egg of its Browning fip one side over on top of the other let cook in tell the egg is cooled and take it off and eat it up

@shannonh

@perchie.girl

Those sound great, thanks for taking the time to post, but if you want to enter the contest - reread the rules. You need to do a member page on the entry and post the link in this thread.

deb, I never thought about adding just water to fluff eggs, only ever used milk or cream, will have to try the water. Will have to try the turkey recipe but sub collards for the mustard greens. I never knew about the effects of the pot liquor
big_smile.png

"Pot liquor"...never heard that term before. BYC is such an educational place (in some surprising ways)!

Thanks for the link @perchie.girl , that was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom