Ended Official BYC Contest - Chicken and Egg Recipes - Win a BYC Cookbook!

Pics
Well as much trouble as it was to post and add pictures, I could have just made a second one lol!

Wow that was insanely frustrating; but if someone at least attempts it and likes it, then all my frustration in adding photos to a post will not be in vain :p

Prosciutto spinach Quiche, there ya go :D
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/prosciutto-and-spinach-quiche

@shortgrass your recipe sounds delicious! And the article was really nice with all the photos. Thanks for posting it and good luck on the contest!

@shortgrass your recipe sounds delicious! And the article was really nice with all the photos. Thanks for posting it and good luck on the contest!
Looked amazing, @shortgrass ....love quiche and yours really sounded like it had all the makings of the kind I really love!

But @NorthFLChick , she's up against my Rockin' Deviled Eggs, you know!
gig.gif

Looked amazing, @shortgrass ....love quiche and yours really sounded like it had all the makings of the kind I really love!

But @NorthFLChick , she's up against my Rockin' Deviled Eggs, you know!
gig.gif

And my eggnog. Darn it, everyone's pictures look so good too. I should have waited to see what you all did before I posted my recipe.

Are you kidding me? I loved your recipe write up Blooie, it was so fun and of course your pictures are always great!

Me too! Lol besides, you guys have recipes that people would actually use on a daily basis; mine, I have to add meat and cheese to get the kids and DH to eat anything remotely spinach laden :D

It has eggs. That's about the only reason I used it lol; it gets rid of eggs ;)

I might be needing the deviled eggs and eggnog here in a week, so its a fair trade :)

Oh, thank you BTW :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom