Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re crosses. It was a deal we had where if I hatched their duck eggs I get chicken eggs as a payment. But I’ve hatched their eggs and they’re just meh to me. They’re olive egger crosses. I use their chicken for meat because most times it’s cockerels. I don’t like the coloring so I won’t be keeping any.
So no great loss then.

Thanks but this is not what I meant... I meant the search list... Where you search to see how many posts each person is made for today. I cannot figure out how to pull that list up on my phone.

but maybe we should all change our time zone under the preferences so we can really be screwed up.
If you can get to this page, click on Time, choose Custom Time and set both the From and To for today' date. Then click on User to bring up the list.

She did? I missed out on this insider tip opportunity here. I had to do my own figuring and calculating and then my head hurt so I just guessed lol.
You never asked me, I was willing to share with anyone because in the end the best that anyone could do was an educated guess. There is no formula that can be devised to account for the randomness of future posts.

She did? I missed out on this insider tip opportunity here. I had to do my own figuring and calculating and then my head hurt so I just guessed lol.
Actually, I did the math once, figuring around X posts per day, then adjusted once based on her math. Then almost adjusted once more, but thought better of it (thankfully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom