Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's final based on MT was a high of 6,834 posts. FortCluck managed to hold on for the win but did not make it to 400 posts.
top_posters_05-26-2020-009.jpg

good morning!!!!!! :cool: :cool:
i really hate this thing that i eat usually late in the evening like 9pm, but how to change this habit?????:barnie
Eat early and stay busy all day. Every time you can do something outside, do that. Eat a good supper around 5-7 pm. I find the times I feel compelled to snack all evening are days when I've been bumming around (often online) and not getting things done. Much of the snacking we do is more to try to alleviate boredom than because we're hungry. If I'm satisfied with my day and pleasantly tired (or even unpleasantly exhausted), I don't even think about snacking. Or if I do, it doesn't matter unless really overdo it, because I've burned the calories.

And not necessarily even possible.
I'm in a 117 year old 30' tall flat roof brick home with separate heat and AC systems on each floor. I just paid $165 yesterday to have these old A/C systems serviced. The two furnaces died last autumn and that cost six grand. The A/C systems would be pricey since they are the old Freon and everything in the systems would have to be replaced. I think that would be more than the furnaces. But I can't really complain, we've lived here 30 years and the systems have survived in all that time.

Last edited:
Eat early and stay busy all day. Every time you can do something outside, do that. Eat a good supper around 5-7 pm. I find the times I feel compelled to snack all evening are days when I've been bumming around (often online) and not getting things done. Much of the snacking we do is more to try to alleviate boredom than because we're hungry. If I'm satisfied with my day and pleasantly tired (or even unpleasantly exhausted), I don't even think about snacking. Or if I do, it doesn't matter unless really overdo it, because I've burned the calories.
For me, it doesn’t seem to matter how much I walk or get done outside or if I already ate or not... I still want to snack. :(

I think it has more to do with the TV. When I am sitting in front of it, I have to snack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom