Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I'm just messing with him, I thought that's what I was supposed to do here reading the other post. I'll fix it. :lol: :celebrate
Those were copied directly from the Rules in the first post. Like Cindy said, you can use whatever date/time format you want but if you want your guess to count, it has to be entered as the Rules specify.

BTW, they are Kiki's rules, not mine.

So here's a odd one for ya.
On the desktop PC I can't see the "3 dots with arrow" next to report in my posts. This being on my cell phone, I can see them it on one of the other posts but, not the guess.... As you can see here in these pics taken just now on my pho e:

Screenshot_20200422-025900.png

Screenshot_20200422-030012.png

Any suggestions folks? I would like to edit my choice please......

Good night all.
three dots.png

"Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full."
I was asking about the post where I had the guess. As you see in *THAT* picture, the 3dots & arrow are not there. So how would you suggest I figure out how to edit it knowing that I can't see the "3 doors & arrow" on that post?

..... Any other post I have edited to my heart's content in trying to fix typos etal on my phone.

And to clarify the part II of that question: I don't see the "3 dots & the arrow" in the PC's browser on any of them to edit from the desktop.:idunno

Your first post has probably passed its editing expiration date. I don't remember how long the edit function is for non PFM members, but it seems like it may only be a day or two.

Those who are PFM members have something like 3 months that they can edit their posts.

You can try contacting a moderator to get them to edit your post for you.
See that makes sense. Sadly I didn't see this alert 1st as I saw the most recent one which got the movie reference in it's beginning.

"Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full."
I was asking about the post where I had the guess. As you see in *THAT* picture, the 3dots & arrow are not there. So how would you suggest I figure out how to edit it knowing that I can't see the "3 doors & arrow" on that post?

..... Any other post I have edited to my heart's content in trying to fix typos etal on my phone.

And to clarify the part II of that question: I don't see the "3 dots & the arrow" in the PC's browser on any of them to edit from the desktop.:idunno
Sorry, I misunderstood you. If the dots aren't there that means you *can't* edit or delete, but I think you know that now. If you want that post edited, select the report button and request the edit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom