Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to go get a pint of cherry garcia but now it’s too late lol I’ve wanted it since yesterday. :hit 🙈

And oh wow nice! What are you hatching???

Oh just a bunch of backyard mixes or is it barnyard mixes? I always forget.

The rooster is a production red. The hens were black australorp, red sex link, and a half white leghorn-half black australorp mix. So I’m curious to see. It’s only 9 eggs.

My kids kept wanting me to hatch more because they like seeing them move when I candle them. Unfortunately I didn’t candle them much this time around so it defeated the purpose of the hatch.

What's everyone's favorite ice cream , mine is cherry limeade
I love cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, cherry garcia, cookies and cream, and love a good fruit one like strawberry blueberry or peach. Peach ice cream is amazing in season lol

And of course you can’t go wrong with a good vanilla!!!!

ice cream 🍦 sounds good!

I forgot today was lockdown or technically last night. I went all of today just treating it like day 17 until I realized it was day 18. So I removed the egg turner and marked where the air cell is lowest and all that jazz.

Now the waiting begins. They’re due Sunday. I usually get hatches on day 21 & 22. I’m interested to see what color they will come out since the parents are all random.
Me too. I have a bunch of chicken eggs ready to pop, and five goose eggs at the same stage. @R2elk or anyone else who knows more than me (not a very high bar :oops: ) I want to give the goslings to my geese--they've been sitting faithfully long enough to have hatched a batch and a half. Any ideas of the best way to do this?

I love cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, cherry garcia, cookies and cream, and love a good fruit one like strawberry blueberry or peach. Peach ice cream is amazing in season lol

And of course you can’t go wrong with a good vanilla!!!!

never tried cherry garcia but since you mentioned all the ones I like I think I’ll go try that cherry garcia one out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom