Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:frow Congrats to all the winners. Speaking of winning, the first thing I remember winning was at a fair, I was very young, I guess I saw it and wanted it so Daddy bought tickets for a raffle. I was so young I was still an only child. I won my prize, a basket with a stuffed red hen and about 6 stuffed yellow chicks under her. So about 60 years later, here I am with real live hens, Daddy would be proud. I really wanted that prize. :love

@Kiki since you mentioned hot sauce yesterday :lau these probably aren’t even remotely hot to you though 😂🤣🙈

Its one of those things where you’re supposed to choose lol

View attachment 2094266
I guess it depends on what you're cooking. I like Siriracha the best, probably because I love asian foods.
I only ever use my phone but starting to think I need something bigger lately 😂🤣🙈

So it seems to just be mobile so far then?
Are you going to the website on your mobile or the app? That might make a difference. If I do come on here using my mobile, I always use the website.

Last time I was in Deadwood they had lever and non-lever ones. The levers didn't mechanically spin the tag thingies, but they felt like they did. Long time ago, but I'll bet they still have them. Gambling is boring, though. I sketched most of the time. We only go for the crab buffet when relatives visit.
Is there a show named Deadwood?

Hey @Nifty-Chicken @CarpCharacin random question.... did you guys change the navigation on threads/page number thingie or am I imagining it? 😂🤣🙈 just wanna make sure I’m not imagining it since I’m pretty sleep deprived 🤣
I saw this today. It happened for a minute and only once.
I figured I was in a crappy internet spot at that time.

No, like there’s no numbers at the top anymore and there’s no arrow to jump to the last page anymore. I’ll start a new thread.
No...I didn't see this I saw the page number box area look different. I might have been imagining it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom